Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Misery

Finals tomorrow!!! However, I feel as cool as a cucumber. No idea why. Well, not YET maybe. *getting worried now*

Pics of that costume party will be up when I get more pictures from Caroline and Calyn.

So in the meantime, gonna fill you in on my misery...

From last monday, FRUSTRATION STRUCK!

Know why?

Well, because ALL THREE my neighbours berpakat to ruin my whole week for me!!!

ISH, like coincidence? think not... jkjk

Well, my neighbour on my right is repainting their whole hous, and the house beside them is demolishing the walls of their house!! My other neighbour which is just 1 house away on my left is doing something on their rooftop. I guess fixing a rooftop leak? but damn were there ALOT of tiles! must be one big damn leak, either that or they changing roof tiles? Whateverlarh.

Point is, all of this crappy shitty nonsense began on monday. Thus, there were alot of spraying, banging and loud drilling noises going on till this day! Well, right now the spraying stopped of course, it's painting time, so my dogs has to be in the house, if not they'll bark at them like nuts. But either way, they're still barking from inside! Gila doggies.

Damn hard to study when you have such a loud orchestra playing at both sides of your house and occasional barking from my furry siblings =_="

Why ME?!?!?! I've been a bloody good girl all this while, i think... Hmph, unless there's something i don't know of.

Well, yesterday I went to Carrefour to post some mail in mailbox. I just entered in some CLEO contest for the heck of it. Then wanted to go to Holiday Villa to study in the library (called the Oxford Room). BUT dunno where the heck dad put his parking card, ish, bad luck again. Supposed to be at the top flap of the car, but nooooooo, dunno where he hid it this time.

Btw, just to let yall know, my dad is in China now, left last Friday and will be back in 2 weeks time.

So in the end, I went to Taylor's Subang to do my studying. Lucky I was able to find a parking place fast and infront of TCSJ summore. Anyways, then while I was walking into the College, this guy from behind was calling me, not by my name, but by saying "Excuse me miss..!" while being slightly out of breath. I thought I dropped something or whatever, turned out he wanted to ask me whether I would be interested in doing some handprint thing as a charity activity for the Handicap Society.

So why not right? He looked desperate anyways and it's for charity! Moreover, after doing Project PHUNK, I do know how they feel, so yeah, help one another larh.

I did my handprint in orange! Wheee, paid Rm3 for it. Felt good after that. So washed hands and went up to the library to study.

God it felt good studying in a NON-banging-and-drilling environment.

Hmm, now I MUST get back to studying! MUST MUST MUST, going to study in today, not going to any library cause I don't want my sis to drive dad's Hyundai since she's not used to it, and is worried that she'll scratch it or something.

Ok, chioz yall!

* Btw, i've added this new link called "Blackle" at my "CLICK!" sidebar title. It's this new search engine that google has made so satisfy those ppl who like all things black. Whahaha. Nice. Zeej introduced this to me. =)

3 comments:

Bena said...

good luck babe! mine is coming too!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.. kesiannya. I feel your pain. I got 2 barbarians at home. ALL the best ya~~~

Swee said...

Bena: hahaa, YEAY! finals going to be over!! just 2 more exams next week!

Joyce: nolarhh, not as bad as mine. hehehe, Thanks gurl! Can't wait to go out with yall soon *grins*