Friday, November 2, 2007

My Everlasting Rain Obsessions

YEAY! Just 2 more exams to go...just 2 more exams to GO!

Too excited already, well, I had a great time yesterday because I got updated by JJH forum about Rain's latest concert in Dague. I was spending my time watching all of the videos painstakingly recorded by this person by the nickname kchws.

I bet you're thinking "Oh no...here we go with her Rain again..." *swt*
Haha, well, too badlah, anyways...

DAMN gurl! It's like she recorded nonstop!!! Capturing every moment and moreover her hands are steady. That just adds up to the coolness of it all-lah. Damn tiring weih. *salutes*.I don't like those video recordings that are very shakey, very annoying.

Anyways, one thing about concerts is that you HAVE to enjoy it right there and then! Seriously. Don't waste your time and energy holding up the camera, recording it nonstop and stuff. I know it's really awesome to take a piece of that experience back home with you, but you gotta witness and clap along to the performance, and really FULLY enjoy it. Keep your eyes glued on that performer, never look away for a moment to look and see if your camera is nicely focused on that person. I know while I was recording a couple of the performances, my arms ached, and I couldn't clap along since i was holding the cam. *sigh* regret regret. Since other ppl can do the recording for me, hehee, all I would have to do is go to YOUTUBE! I should've just been satisfied with my recording of the 1st opening act and then for the rest of the performance, just sit back and relax without fiddling with the camera.

But still,in the end I have the recordings with me and I really really LOVE em!

Just that next time Rain comes around again, i'll be fully 100% glued to him and not holding my camera again no matter how tempting it maybe. Hmm, oklaaa, maybe just one of 2 snapshots and recordings. *bluek*. Just learning from experience here. >_< color="#ffff33">*grins*

I must say, MALAYSIAN GOV SUCKS!!! Gah! If you compare with what RAIN did in his other concerts and with what he was restricted to do in his concert in Malaysia. Overseas ones are WAY BETTER! DAMN! Look at the way he moveslarhhhhh. You can see it in the vids below. He's shaking his booty way way way wayyyyy more and his *ahem* too. Very bold of him to grab his *ahem* too. LOL. Seductive moves he has there. Too bad he couldn't do it in Msia. What a bummer. *sighs* What a waste of solid, round, pert ass. =P

Anyways, here are SOME of my fav clips and songs. Lucky gurl, she was in the pit zone, cost a fortune man!


#1 Rain's World in Dague - Opening Act & It's Raining


Brings back good memories =). If only she had zoomed out abit when he was dancing his opening act, you can see the cun fire/fireworks bursting out from the side of the stage. Adds that extra "UMMPH!" to the performance. The quality of the sound and graphics were outta this world. I wish I was there...



#2 Rain's World in Dague - In My Bed


This is one of my most fav music ever!! So sad yet so nice... I want that bouquet of roses!



#3 Rain's World in Dague - With You


LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Such a fun song to dance to. I remember me and Ben both got up from our chairs and danced along. We even did the "Oooohh babeh...Ooooooooo" part. Hehehe, good ol' times.



#4 Rain's World in Dague - Familiar Face


I definitely won't get bored of this song man. It's been stuck in my Mp4 for months now! Not bored of it at all. Too bad that the spotlight was ruining the recording, moreover, you can't even see the dance moves. Love those dance moves.



#5 Rain's World in Dague - I


This performance is the CREME DE LA CREME!
A 100% MUST WATCH!
This song never gets old for me. I keep repeating this song countless times man. I can absolutely remember the lyrics. I wanna be that towel and I want that towel!
Why Msian gov, WHY?!?! This could've took off his shirt HERE and did some more sexy moves, but nooo, censor this, censor that. Nonsense. = (



#6 Rain's World in Dague - I Do


Classic song...love it to bits. Check out the last part where he shakes his tail feather. *squeals* SO CUTE!



#7 Rain's World in Dague - Don't stop


Check his moves out! This performance is quite cool! Glow in the darkkkk...



#8 Rain's World in Dague - I Love You Again


You can see abit of MJ's influence... Warning: Hot chicks with pole!



#9 Rain's World in Dague - Touch ya


Love the way he moves...let me let me let me touch ya!



#10 Rain's World in Dague - 11 Days


I LOVE the chair man! He's got slick moves *winks* The chicks are hawt weih, can't help but pay more attention to them. whhahaaha, I know benny can agree with me. =)



#11 Rain's World in Dague - Handshake


I wish I was the mic stand *sighs*



Hope you enjoyed it, cause I know I DID!
Sarang hae yo! (I love you in Korean)


~FIN~

2 comments:

Bena said...

WAH SIAL la SWEEI YOU... lol

but u r right, malaysian gov sucks and all concerts here are so restricted. artistes are not able to express their artistry fully because of the gov ignorance towards the... ah nvm. dont want to get thrown into jail. bleuch. good luck on ur exams btw.

Anonymous said...

WHAHAHAHA, good one. Don't want to get thrown into jail. Tee-hee-hee, how cute.

BEST of luck in your exams!!