Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just another boring post..

Hey yall!

Lately it seems like i'm pretty active in blogging *grins*. Too free i guess...
Yesterday the Communication Degree students had their closing ceremony for their Stop Child Sexual Abuse Campaign which has been running for like 3 months already. So they had speeches by a few people and performance by non other than Adibah Noor!
Deng man, she was funny and she sings veryyy well! I recorded her performance but i'm really lazy to post it up on youtube. Sorrryyyyy for my laziness.

I'm a lousy photographer...

The emcee, errr, he sounds bored, seriously.


LOVELY adibah noor!


LOL, Beh was rushing me to take out my cam, they had to chase her, it was worth it =)

After college that day, Audrey's mom was really nice to offer me a ride home, halfway on the way to my house, suddenly Audrey had this idea to go to her mom's friend's (she's called auntie Swee Lai =_= , my name terbalik, lol) house who also stays in SS19, but at the bungalow section area there.
Deng! 13 bloody dogs!!! SO CUTE TO THE MAX!
The Saint Bernard is my FAV!! Her name's Kibu. SO BIG! Fur SO SOFT!






Look at her paw! Eeeee!! so adorable



Doggies everywhere!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
The very manja chihuahua
I want ONE!!!

No comments: