Monday, October 1, 2007

Things on my mind...

1. What time is daddy coming?
2. Should i get my arse down there and go buy something to makan?
3. Why does my life seem so complicated?
4. Why does my FRIENDS think i'm complicated?
5. Do I look like a dog to YOU gurl?
6. Can I go kill somebody now and rip his/her heart out?
7. Crap, i wanna eat veggies...so hungryyy
8. Should i make the first move? but i'm friggin nervous...
9. Hope i won't forget to watch Over The Rainbow today.
10. Hope i'll watch Epic Movie tonight.
11. Jacqkie and Kish's Birthday is tomorrow!!
12. Dadddyyy, come and pick me up prontoo, i'm effin' starving till i can eat an ant...=S
13. Me no likey people trying to be someone they're not.
14. Don't like beer, i'll die from gas. Tee-hee-hee
15. Which company to intern under??!?? *eek* HELP!
16. Ohhh, i wana go eat that Thai food again. Urgh, but can get stomach ache the next day..=(
17. *stomach grumbling*
18. Ant where are thou when thy need thou?
19. Can't they lower the air conditioner down? My hands are frezzing...*grrr* *brrr* *grrr*
20. Wtf! Why am i So free to do this nonsense when i've got assignments to do!


"MOTHERRRRRRRRRRR!"



















Craziness that is PHUNK!



*poof*

3 comments:

Sara said...

makes me hungry when you talk about being hungry :)

Jacqkie Rowena said...

I still dont know how you guys do it if ya know what I mean.

Nites. and make that move daym it.

XOXOXOXO

Swee said...

sara: hahaha, i was so hungry, i could eat an ant. LOL, weird 0_o

Jacqkie: chill chill ms.bad boy ben
*grins*