Monday, October 1, 2007

Sleepover






















The SMILE that started everything...*GRINS*



Kerry tring to get back at me











Here comes the mayonaise people!

OH SHYT NO!!! Not the mayonaise!!

BLAH! Fattening white blob

The effects of mayo...horrendous

Thinks twice now whether to continue playing the game...Hmmm


I bloody hell won't play this game

Poser






Shrunken dried testicles with man juice, LOL


*Shuffle* *shuffle*

Hit me baby one more time


Oh god please no, not again...


What the hell ya want?

I love this pic! Eventhough i'm not in it =(


*pic taken by Kerry


*peep*

Russell Peters, friggin funny



My FAV candid shot!!


Brought to you by ME, your Photographer of the day!
Video of Audrey who lost and thus had to drink the MAN JUICE!!! *eww*

1 comment:

Bena said...

"somebody's gonna get a hurt tonight!"
XD