Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Internship

It's Britney Bitch...

Hahaha, I like the first part of that "Gimme More" song.

Damn nice.

BTW, I felt like an idiot today! wheeee

I got an anonymous call yesterday and when I picked up, it was damn noisy in the room, so i went out, dammit, when she said she got my resume, I automatically thought she called from EDELMAN!

SHIT!

Coz that was the only company in which I sent my resume too. Ish, how wrong i was. Tell you later.

Anyways, long story short on the convo, she said there were no positions for interns in the PR department. However, she offered other openings. She's super friendly. Like her already. Hehehe.

Dunno whether should I accept or not. I went to Mr. Phua for advice. So then, he told me he sent me to Sirius Communications Shd. Bhd. But he said no reply yet. He told me to have an interview with that company 1st as it is not good to shoot a company down like that if you're not interested. Something like that. I was having a dilemma that whole day because I like an idiot damn confident on my answer whether to accept or decline her offer, I said that i'll get back to her tomorrow (which is TODAY).

Wahahhaa, but in a way I STRUCK GOLD TODAY! *yeay*

Damn syiok, I was sleeping on my bed, lazing around as usual like it always does on weekends, wake up, sleep again, wake up, sleep again, body didn't want to get up from bed, since today classes were canceled. So body damn smart, take advantage of it.


TILL then, I got a call!

Btw, it was almost 12pm that time, but i didn't knowlah, body didn't bother to get up to know the time.

MY phone was on vibration mode. So i could hear the vibration, on the table. Damn, I felt so lazy to get my ass up, was almost on the verge of NOT picking up the phone. But I managed, thankfully.

When I saw the anonymous number, I decided to be all wake already. Hahaha, just incase it was from a company. Imagined if i had answered it with a druggie sleepy voice.

ISH, BAD IMPRESSION RIGHT?!?!?

Moving on, it was from the same lady as yesterday! The same old, friendly Marjorie. She called to say that i was lucky coz they need people to be in their event management. So OK!

Anyways, I don't mind being in event management since I've experienced 2 already. HARD WORK I tell you! Damn stressful giler. But yeah, I'm hungry to learn whatever I can get. It's also part and parcel of a PR person larh. So no loss there.

We discussed when I can have the interview with them and also she told me that she has emailed me the exact location of their office. *score* (surprise for me is yet to come)

So I was all happy happy that time, I got up bathed and stuff, went down for lunch, and then went to check my mail!

When I read the email. My heart dropped and I was confused to the MAX!!!

*TOTAL MAXIMUM OF CONFUSION*

When I saw the address:

Marjorie Ong
Administrator
Sirius Communications Sdn Bhd

Unit 9.01A Level 9 Block B
Wisma Goodyear, Kelana Centre Point
No.3 Jalan SS7/19
47301 Kelana Jaya



Sirius Communications Sdn Bhd!!!

AIYAMA!!! All ALONG I thought it was EDELMAN! Ish, i really wanted Eldelman coz of it's location which is easily accessible by KTM as it is located at The Boulevard, Mid Valley and it's a DAMN GOOD worldwide PR firm!

Then all of a sudden Sirius Communications, don't even have a bloody website! Location wise I've gotta think of ways to get there. Can dad send me there everyday? He better since my sis gets to use the Wira everyday to work. How unfair it is for me then. So i've gotta trouble daddylarh. What to do?

Either way, I'm grateful to be considered by in this company. *grins* It's not bad a location larh, still ok. Not like some isolated jungle or anything. ;)

Wonder who else MR. Phua sent to that company. I don't want to be ALONEEEE....

Whateverlarh.

I've actually sent my resume to:
i) Edelman
(Karen Pereira, person in charge of internship is away till this friday, 19th Oct. So hopefully I can still have a chance to get into EDELMAN!)

ii) Bates Malaysia
(I got rejected because they've already got 3 interns from Taylor's. ALL Mr. Phua's doing. *dammit* if only I was the one he selected to go into BATES, it's also located at The Boulevard, Mid Valley. The ones whom he put to go there is Karen, Yinly and Jamie. lucky girls, no need for interview, straight away they accept)

and Mr. Phua sent mine to:
i) Sirius Communications
(Going to have an interview with them on Monday at 11am. I'm skipping class YO! Whoot, no PRW, no MR. Thambooooo)


Hope my interview goes well. *grins*

Secretly i am...

*praying hard for EDELMAN BABYYYYY*

=P

5 comments:

Bena said...

Good luck girl!!!

Anonymous said...

syankyuuuuuu!!

Anonymous said...

Blurness. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. ROFL. LMAO. And dun worry bout the food there. =D

And bleeehhhh. Dun like the song. Buthey... whatever that floats your boat.

Anonymous said...

I just wonder...how's your internship in Sirius???

Unknown said...

Hi... i'm looking for a job in edelman too. Is it really difficult to get in?

MSN: arthuryh@streamyx.com