Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sweei's World

My baby is looking at me right now, hehe, soooo cute! Coz i made like a high pitch sound that made him look my way with curiosity. I love my RUSSELL!

*grins* I'm a happy happy girl today! I feel like blogging one LONG post! Let's see how far i go aite? Well, if you hadn't known already, let me tell you...

Today is my BIRTHDAY! This girl has finally turned 19 years. One year older/smarter/more experienced/blurer/.................../. For that ".....................", you guys can fill in the blanks-lah. Leave it to your imagination coz i'm running out of words.


Hahaha, i've been wished quite early itself due to the Raya hols on friday. SO ppl started wishing me on Thursday itself. Not that i'm complaining! Loved it *grins*. Made my Birthday seem to last longer. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday my birthday! How cool is that? Awesomelarhhhh! Thanks to everyone who wished me. So thoughtful of u guys. =D

I'm listening to Spice Girls right now and it's making me feel like a SCHOOLGIRL again! *wink wink * *nudge nudge*


Since my Birthday already "started" on Thusday, my mates wanted to have a night out clubbing in KL to celebrate since it's considered ladies night. It was supposed to celebrate both Karen (a day right before my bday, 12th oct) and my birthday. But unfortunately, Karen's parents didn't allow her to go. Sad. But either way, i wish her all the BEST and there's always next time!!! In the end she had fun too coz she went out with her other mates that night. So then it became that that night in KL is to celebrate my early birthday.
SO FUN!


Dad was super nice to let me take the Wira out on that day. So my sis was car-less. WAhahahaha *evil laugh*. So dad had to send her to work. I'm so mean *grins*. But anyways, it's all for the sake of celebration. I'm too manja-ed. Me is Daddy's girl.


Anyways, Karen, Audrey, and Kerry came over to my place after college to get ready and stuff to go for dinner at Dave's Deli in Parade before proceeding to KL. Met up with Caroline C, Calyn, Denise, and Shaneil at Dave's Deli. Then after makan, Karen and I was surprised with a brownie walnut cake which was sedapppp. Hehehe, no candles, so we blew out a lighter instead. Well, I think I blew it out. LOL, I think karen was abit slow, either that or i was too fast. Oops, my bad.


THANKS GUY SO MUCH!!
Really appreciate it A WHOLE LOT!


After that, Karen followed Calyn back home while I sent Denise and Shaneil back then Kerry took over the wheel because I don't know the way to Asian Heritage Row, KL. Never been there before. Pretty darn Excited tho! 1st time going clubbing. So big deal for me lah.


After picking Jacqkie from PJ, omg the ride there was cunnnnnnnn, no traffic jam! Smooth driving all the way... nice. Guess coz alot of ppl balik kampung due to the Raya holidays. Just to update you, Jacqkie, Caroline C, Audrey, Kerry and me only were in the car.


When we reached there, I was like a small girl going to Toys 'R' Us. Instead of looking at the toys, I was looking at every club I could feast my curious eyes upon. Then on the way, my mates showed me which was BED, MAISON, and lastly ATRIUM. We were also darn lucky to have our car parked right damn near the Atrium. Costed Rm10, but oklah since there were 5 ppl in the car. We then headed on to Atrium and was striked with gold! Not literally, almost hehee, but since we were the 1st 5 girls to walk in before 11 pm, we all got free drinks! How cool is that that we were so ngam ngam 5 girls!?!?


We got this 70 ml bottle of Bacardi Lemond, 2 bottles of Coke, and 1 bottle of Sprite. Just to let yall know, I have an intelligence of a dumb human (don't wanna put an animal name there coz it will be insulting =P) as low as 0.01% when it comes to alchohol, hahaha. So i just tried it mixed with Coke. Not bad, quite nice. It was very empty at the club considering the fact that it's a new club and it's only 10 something at night. Soon Kerry's friend's came, one is Caroline and the other is Charles. House rulez, we couldn't share our drinks with guys. Ha-ha, sad lah for the guys. Kesiannye.


After the 1st glass, I felt abit warm at the face. But overall, okie dokie. Then on my 2nd glass, Kerry like damn semangat want me and her to bottoms-up like some hero or something. Ish, she just had to mix with only ABIT of coke and not half and half like it was on my 1st glass. Was abit hesitant at 1st but then in the end, i didn't want to dissappoint them. So i tried and managed only to drink HALF! LOL, couldn't tahan. Hahahaha, Kerry the hero on the other hand, drank ALL. She was like "Damn you swee wei". Hehehehe, i'm not used to alchohol so sue me.



WHOA, after that, shit I felt hot. Like really hot in the face. Started to get a slight headache in the process. After that, everyone kept asking me "Are you okay?" nonstop thoughout the night! You don't know how many countless times i've heard that question. But i kept replying the same old "yeah" and showing 2 thumbs up. Then, Caroline (kerry's friend), Kerry, Audrey and I went on over to Maison for a while to have a look see at the place while the others stayed at the Atrium.


While on the way there, the weirdest awfullest feeling overcame me, I couldn't walk properly and the headache was getting slightly worse. I had to hold on to Audrey's arm the whole way to Maison and IN Maison. When we got there, it was damn kau PACKED! Total contrast from the Atrium.

More happening and FUN!


It was really crowded, so wherever we went, we had to squeeze past by other ppl. We walked around on the ground floor, then danced a little, then walked on up to the top floor, then walked down, danced again, when after that on our way out from Maison, Harith Iskandar was beside me at 10 o'clock!


And the SHITTIEST thing happened!


I went and POINTED RIGHT at HIS FACE and said "HEYYYYYYYY..." then waved at him. Bloody hell, he took a quick glance at me then looked infront, ignoring me, which was easy since he was taller than me, so i was like small girl there who wasn't in his vision of focus. LOL.

URGHHH, what the HELL was I doing?!?!


To add more to the psycho-ness, RIGHT AFTER Harith, Adam C was infront of me with a girl. Then gone case alreadylahhhh...
*shakes head*

I went up to him and treated him as though he was my LONG LOST BEST FRIEND. I said "HEYYYYY!!! HOW ARE YOU MAN?!?!" while holding my hand up to him for a high 5. Instead we did this...

DENG! His skin is so soft! Like a girls handlarh. He's damn friendly, thankfully.


Since I was holding onto Audrey, she was like "She's drunk!", then he said something which i couldn't hear properly, then we all laughed (I laughed coz they laughed =_="), then Aud and I went away to keep up with Kerry and Carol infront. Kerry was like was like laughing at me. AHAHAHa, damn funnylarh. I was all smiles. To be honest, while we were at Maison, i wanted to touch every guy that i passed by... But thankfully i still had SOME SENSE in me NOT to do that! Ish, i'd be asking for trouble only. *kicks myself*


When we reached back to the Atrium. Lagilah I heard more "Are you ok?". Love my concerned mates. Carol brought me to the toilet, said i'd feel better after pee-ing. I think being in that cubicle made it worse! When i saw in there, my vision went blur for 1 or 2 sec and I was having the kind of heacache that went *boom boom boom* like there was a party in my head and all the clubs in KL united in my brain becoming one loud clubbing area. YESH, OUCH. Btw, the cubicle door was sub-transparent. So while I was in the cubicle, I suddenly asked the most random question to her.


Me: Audreyyy, can u see me?
Aud: Errr, no, not unless you come closer to the door.
Me: *slams hand on the door*
Aud: Ok, now i can see you. *giggles*
Me : hehehehe, okkkkk *in a tired manja voice*



Gosh, looking back at it, I can't help but smile at my own antics.

We danced the whole night awayyyyy and Jacqkie got lots of peminat weihhh. Dun pray pray man! So far i know 2 guys wanted to dance with her. Jacqkie's hot stuff. Hehehe. I was dancing around and around my mates, couldn't stay at one point. I kept getting pulled back in order not to wonder off from our circle. I felt like I was brave enuff to do silly stuff that night. I even twirled around and around to see my top spin. It was so darn amusing for me that time.
Spin! spin! spin!

Gosh, this is one damn long post, I feel sleepy already!!

In the end, we left KL at around almost 4am, Went to the mamak near Jacqkie's place in PJ, sent Jacq and Carol back, then Audrey and Kerry went to my place for a sleepover.

Overall it was a really really really FUN EXPERIENCE! Hope my mates enjoyed it alot celebrating my early bday with me. *grins*


THANKS GUYS FOR BEING THERE!
LOVE YALL!


Till next time! Sweei out...

1 comment:

Bena said...

aw hahaha
my baby is not a baby now!