Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Fun Filled Day

Finals coming sooonnn. *die die die*

This Thursday shall be doomsday for me.

Well, just to update my dead blog for a while.

Yesterday me and my sis went to The Garden's to check it out.

DENG!
It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

Parking abit gila larh. 1st 3 hours Rm3 for weekends. Oh well, what to do? High end place mah.

But I tell you! When you've parked your car, and you're going into the mall, once you step on that escalator to go up. MOTHERRRR! It's like there's a bloody cool breeze that zooms down towards you. Crazy cold! Gah, but a nice feelinglah eventhough I totally regret wearing a tank top that time. *brrrr*

Then I wanted to go to the ladies.

OH-MY-BLOODY-GOSH

Once I saw RM 5 on the board beside this counter where there was a guy in a very nice green outfit (looked like those bell boys in Hotels) outside the washroom like about 15-20 steps away, I quickly GOSTAN balik. No way am I gonna pay Rm5 bucks to go and take a piss!!!!!

WAHLAUWE! Gila babi rip off. I'd rather pee in their potted plants outside. LOL. *shakes head*

Note to self: Pee before visiting The Gardens OR go pee in Megamall. *chuckles*

Damn, I love the place, it's architechure, huge chairs for ppl to sit and chill, brightness of the atmostphere, hot foreign guy workers, uniqueness of brand shops which I don't usually see around often in Malaysia.

WAIT WAIT, WAIT a minute!

Hot foreign guy workers you say?

YES dear ladies, tis' TRUE, you read me right. =)

Just head on to the ground floor for some FRESH MEAT (literally).
Or fresh YOUNG meat. LOL. PUN!

It's this shop on the ground floor which sells meat. I think it's originally based in Australia if i'm not mistaken. Cool huh? Damn, 1st thing I laid my eyes on were those 2 tall hotties which i believe to be Australian larh. All this is Australian thing is based on my assumptions just so you know. But one thing I'm NOT assuming is their height and looks. Bwahhhaa, cool hair, one guy has his hair dyed in a couple of different colours. Interesting. Definitely eye-catching.

Bet all the aunties will frequent that place more to get their hands on some young fresh meat. kekekeke.

=P

Ok, enough of this young fresh meat stuff.

We visited this nice japanese shop which sells eveything japanese basically. Nice place to check out, summore right beside that Meat Shop. Hehehehe. Okok, I'll stop. Hmmm, ohyeah, sis was desparate to use her new credit card. Sheesh, gotta spend at least 3 times with it so she doens't have to pay for the usage of the card. Something like thatlarh. So we went to cold storage and got all sorts of yummylicious stuff.

What we got:
1. 1 Garlic infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Damn nice
2. 1 packet of Chives
3. 1 Sour cream
4. 3 Avacados
5. 3 Lemons
6. 1 round Lettuce
7. 1 Cherry flavoured coke which costs like rm 4 something!! gila babi imported shit. But still nice *grins*
8. 1 Back bath scrubber (for those hard to reach places, whahaha, mom wants it)
9. 1 Bagguette

Erm, that's as far as I can remember. My sis did some Jamie Olliver stuff with is. Too tempeted to try at least one of his cun dishes. OMG, damn gooodddddd. Fucking good weih.

Here's what we did.
1. Took the avacadoes and mashed them up
2. Mixed it with half a lemon and a splah of garlic infused olive oil.
3. Chopped up the onions, tomatoes, and chives.
4. Took the bagguette, cut it in slices.
5. Put butter, olive oil, onions, tomatoes, avacado paste on the bagguette.

VOILA, you're in heavan!

We also boiled potatoes and put sour cream and chives on it. Nice.

I got myself a cun bra yesterday! WAHAHAHAHHA, summore gotta go alter it, dammit, extra charge. I'll only get it next week after it's been altered. I like the design, but there wasnt one in my size. So gotta go back again next week to collect. *sigh* Damn malas.

ANYWAYS

I also went to Cheryn's Birthday Costume Party yesterday. It was sooo FUN! Hahahaa, let me tell you who dressed up as what.

Cheryn: Cowgirl! NICEEE...

ME: Balinese Tourist...Since I got those Bali pants. Damn comfy, makes you wanna twirl and dance with it. *grins*

Kerry: School Girl *cheeky grin*

Audrey: Goth Girl. She used eyeliner to draw some cun design beside her eyes.

Jacqkie: Kinky school teacher. LOL, so gnam with Kerry the school girl. Don't worry, they did some hawt poses together. *rawr*

Caroline Chia: Not quite sure, but she looked GOOD!

Caroline Wee: Footballer! OMG, damn cute!

Behonce: EVIL WICKED WITCH. SUPER COOL! Very in character with that evil laugh of his.

William: Ninja. Damn funny, he was wearing this head cloth that only showed his eyes and when we all were taking pics, Carol was like SMILE! Then he was "But i can't smile...". =_="

Karen: college girl?!?!?! Sad she didn't wear any costume =(

Chandini: Devilllll

Thats all I can remember and KNOW.

Pics will be up soon!

Till then Adios!

7 comments:

Grace Myu said...

Hey Sweei!

Gawd, what else you guys did at Cheryn's? what were the highlights of the night ehs?

Anonymous said...

Cepat cepat pictures... Hope u took a pic of ur yummy food.

Sara said...

Fresh meatttt :)

Anonymous said...

Grace: HAha, hey grace! cool! you changed to blogspot. Welcome aboard! We did this game called "I have never...", whereby who ever has done something of that time will have to drink. Hahaa, gosh, neverm, i probably don't make sense now.

Joyce: food? haiyohhh, i didn't take any food picslarh. I didn't bring a camera! My friend Caroline has an slr camera. WAY BETTER! so she did all the phototaking.

Sara: Yes my dear, freshhh YOUNG meat. LOL.

Anonymous said...

haha.. parking in Pyramid also 3 bucks for 1st 3 hours on weekends.. i kena tipu dy that day..lol.. nex time go on weekDAYS! lolz..

Swee said...

Eh? I could've sworn parking in pyramid was Rm3 for the 1st 4 hours??? Don't tell me they changed it!!! Guess they need more money after pyramid 2. Nutty ppl

Anonymous said...

eh.. i think it was 1st 4 hours.. i think.. mistaken.. lolz.. haha.. XD