Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hot funny

Woohooo! OK, let me start by saying that Kish is back and blogging yo! Hehehe

K, I've watched Transformers already and it was G-R-E-A-T! Hahahaa, there was definitely alot of action and a good dose of humour in it too. I've gotta hand it to Shia LeBeouf, he's one heck of a superb actor! He suited the role quite well. Hahahaa, omg i feel like talking to someone about the funny parts in the movie. Really really cracked me up man! Can't stop talking about it. SOOOO FUNNYYYYYYY....well i think i've made my point very much crystal clear. *grins* The part where the robots came to the Witwicky's house was once again i repeat....FARNEEEEEE!! ok, i'll cut it out...hehe

Yesterday was a fun filled day as I chilled with Joyce, Ju Lyirn, Kae Yi, Siree, Prassan and dear Mayne. We pooled chat and stuff all at the happy place called AC. Suddenly i'm thinking that it stands for Ass Crack. HAHAHHAHA, no idea why. But it's just to amuse myselflah.

Guess you can blame the weather. *glares at the sun*

The weather right now is SO BLOODY HOT. I tell you, I feel like i'm in a freaking huge toaster. The heat is ultra hot. Can burn you to a crisp one you set foot outside. It's crazy. Somemore today, early in the morning when I was having my happy time chatting online. So syiok sendiri typing away. When suddenly, *PooooF* everything went BLACK and DARK. OMG, I damn stress ady wheyyy...
This is like the 2nd time this week that my section got power cut! *Arrrgghhhh* And bwt, it was 2:20 AM when this happened.

And to make matters worse,

NO electricity = NO energy to work the fan/air cond = a FREAKING SAUNA!

Haiyohhhh, couldn't chat, couldn't sleep, so i walked outside for a while in the "cool" fresh air. Still hotlaaaa, but better than inside! Wayyy better anyway. Then i was bored walking around outside the house, I went in and took the hand fan in which my dad got from China. It's not those battery powered ones, it's those manual ones when you move your hands up and down to create a nice cool breeze.

Hehehe, i sound so retarded right about now.

So i went up to my room trying my best to go to sleep and hoping tht the power will come back soon, REAL soon.

Feeling really sweaty (look at the the equation i made up there earlier on and you'll know why), so I took off my shirt and still that didn't help at all. I opened up the windows to help deal with the stuffyness and I think I let in some mosquitoes, but thankfully they didn't bite me and take my sweet blur blood, but they did kacaued the heck outta me! Buzzing for a while around.

Idiots.

The power only went on at about an hour and a half later! So i was suffering like shyt there. Thankfully it came back on at least, if not i'll stay awake the whole night. Wouldn't want that to happen after a long day.

Can't think of anything else to blog right about now. So i'll update another day when i feel inspired and bored to death.

Bored bored bored.
sweei

1 comment:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

i slept at one part of the movie.

hehehe. but it was good! i guess i was extremly tired.

and i suka Shia Labouf! i like i like him! :)

Love + see you in college soooon,
Jacqkie