Monday, June 25, 2007

What do i think of my mates?

What You Really Think Of Your Friends

Sher Lynn is your soulmate.

You truly love Audrey.

You consider Joyce your true friend.

You know that Julyirn is always thinking of you.

You'll remember Jacqkie for the rest of your life.

You secretly think Kish is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.

You secretly think that Eugene is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.

You secretly think that Benita is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Benita changes lovers faster than underwear.

You secretly think Karen is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Karen has a hidden internet romance.
Hehehe, i got bored and i saw this test thing in yoke han's blog. SO i decided to just give it a shot for the fun of it.
Here's what i think....
Sher Lynn
being my soulmate? It could happen! But i hardly ever spoke to her nor seen her for so long ever since Ann-Louise's farewell gathering. Miss the lil geisha dearly.
Of course I LOVE Audrey! I always chill and hangout with her after college. We're always together! Inseperable. In addition to that, I love all my friends too. No doubt about it.
Joyce
my true friend? *ding ding ding* 100% corrrect! This is like cool eh? Love this gurl to death do us part. She's one heck of a damn good secret keeper. Can't make her spill other ppl's secret to me no matter how hard I try. Kept bugging her but she still stands by her morals. *salutes* Least i know my secrets are safer with her. OWH Heck! I can't even keep my OWN secrets well! *slaps forehead* Such a sad person i am.
PPfffftttt! JuLyirn is always thinking about me??!?!
OK people!
Don't take this silly test because not ALL is true. Lies I tell you.
LIES!
HAHAHAHHA, well, no comments about this one cause i'm not Ju. Can't tell whats he thinking.
Jacqkie
! Obviously i'll remember her for the rest of my life. She's such a darling sweetheart! Can't forget this one of a kind babe. This is one heck of a general statementlaaa, any name would be put here, and it's already known that i'll remember them for life. Hands down!
HAHAHA, I do secretly think that Kish is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times. So true! Well now it's not so secret. Hahahaha. He is seriously charming, one of the most charming guys i've ever known. Dunno where he gets his charm, i think it comes naturally, should be. Dramatic I think in terms of wanting to overthrow the government? Hahahahhaa, I think that can be called dramatic right? He's definitely a guy that stands by his belief, good on him. Don't ever underestimate this dude's ability.
Eugene
is colourful? *raises eyebrow* Erm, not too sure by what tht means. But it sounds good! Not too sure whether Gene is impulsive. So far as i know him, I don't think so. He always thinks things through, he doesn't make haste in his desicions. SO yeah, that's what i know abt good ol gene. HAHAHA, guess you can say he might be a risk taker or a potential risk taker. Not too sure about that either.
He pranks people, tht could be a risk, HAHAHA, a risk of having his NECK STRANGLED by certain pranked peeps! Watch your back gene....
BENNY
! She is one loyal friend! Love her to death. But the part about her changing lovers faster than underwear is SO false! She's got her baby Dave by her side and that's all she'll ever need. If he's underwear, then she'll be wearing that underwear for life.
Ehehehehe, can't wait to meet Dave soon in August.
Whooppie, gonna fatten him up goooood!
Karen
, my baby Karen. She definitely IS a shy person and nonconfrontational. But secret internet romance? NO WAY! So not her. And at any rate, if it's a secret, i wouldn't even know! Hmmm, but she tells me her stuff, so yeah, guarantee NO secret internet romance.
Thats all I can evaluate on what is being shown in that fun webby. Go try it out when you're bored. It's fast and painless. Just for the sake of amusing yourself. Ehehehe
~SHUT UP DONKEY!~

No comments: