Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hairy issue =P

HEY!

Well, i've finally cut my hair....and NO it's NOT short. Much to the dissappointment of most of the ppl on msn. *laughs*

I will cut super short the NEXT time k?

The guy is really skillful and funny too. I was talking to him while he went on snipping away. I might go to his shop again next time.
I was pretty blur with what kind of hairstyle i wanna get. So he gave me his opinion. He showed me a pic of a hair style that was apparently the "trend" nowadays. So i'm like what the heck, gimme what you got.

And the end result is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I loved it! It's very much layered at the top. Which i really liked.

I just put this as a before pic, since usually before pics are bad & funny looking.

And i certainly think this is!

Here's how i look now....



However, i felt that this picture did not do justice as to how layered it really is. Owh well, you guys just gotta meet up with me to actually see it. *grins*

All the more excuse to see me eh?

I think it's way better than before though sadly my highlights are cut off. *whines* I just liked the colour alot! Hehehe, next time will dye my hair again.

Well, i've got approximately 1 more week of hols!

Can't wait to go back to college and see all my wonderful mates again! Miss them dearly...

Counting down the days when coll will start.

3 comments:

Bena said...

NICE!

Jacqkie Rowena said...

yeah it is nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie pies!