Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ping Pong+Pool+Pics!

Well i just came back after a fun filled time with Benny, Lee and Siree! I reached at 3K today at 11:30am to find Lee and Siree already playing ping pong. Haiyohhh, Ben thought it was 3 pm! I told her it was 11am last night itself. Like what the heck! So fast she can forget. Ehehe, she was thinking 3K 3K so thus she thought we're gonna meet up at 3pm!*swt* God knows what went through her mind. Interesting really. HAHAHA.

So anyways, the 3 of us played while we meet up with Benny at the AC at 1:20pm. We ate at Little Taiwan then went up to play pool at the AC. Gosh, i missed playing pool. Ehehee, tak jadilah after watching the Guinness 9 ball. I thought I might get better, ended up i played the same old same old me. Ehehee, but still it was major FUN! Should've played 9 ball instead. Next time next time. Went to McDs after that to lepak. We talked and laughed our hearts out during out time there. I didn't want anything, but still Lee got me a drink. It was some strawberry shake. Tasted like strawberry ice cream slightly melted. So sweet of him, but i felt 5 times heavier after drinking that!
*guilt* *guilt* *guilt*
So crappylah...siree went and breathed in salt through a bloody straw up his nose! UGH! Talk about OUCH! Saw him get all teary eyed and went to the toilet. When he came back, ben asked him to do it again cause he did it without our acknowledgement. I'd call him an idiot if he ever did that again. It's so NOT GOOD! Blah! Ben likes to challenge the guys to do something and she keeps saying that she would pay this muchlaaa and stuff. In the end, nothing happened. I'd say it's smart of the boys to not follow her weird dares, though fun it may sound for me. *chuckles*

OWHYAH! Benny gave me the UVNation pics she promised. Now i'm waiting for Audrey's. I know for a fact aud's lazy to send it to me. So gonna get it from her when college starts, ehehe, i don't bother kacauing her to send it to me anymore cause it'll never happen. Lesson learnt through experince. *grins*

Here's the pics benny took, there's more weird ones in Audrey's cam where me, behonce and aud had glow sticks in our hair. Wonder how it turned out. Heehee, never got to see it properly.


No...nobody farted..ehehee, I was just telling ben to move a lil more to the left then *SNAP* =_="

Us in the car, on da way, ON DA WAY!

ME!

TY and LEE. Yes, spread the peace yall!

The dudes and I

LOVE BEN BEN!

Ben and the dudes =D

LOOK MA! I'm all GLOWY! You can only see me and lee cause we wore white. Luckily! Didn't realise that under the UV light, white looks really cool!


Turning off the flash helps make our shirt GLOWY ben. GLOWY! GLOWY!

Guys are so sad.....

Par-teeeeeee! The crowd was huge!

Robot dude on stilts

Fireworks before Benny Benassi finally came out


Dance Dance Dance!


For more pics, pls do proceed to MY MULTIPLY website. THX BEN once again!Going to CHEER tomorrow with sis and Ben! Wheeeee....!

A picture says more than a thousand words.
Do these pictures tell all?
sweei.

4 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

What the nyaaao?! Confused sotongs?! Anyway read my blog, I mentioned that I couldn't catch you online cos I'm online when you're not... (I'm on at weird times XP) so you sms me? Or I'll sms you? So that we can arrange a time to meet up online?

I look drunk in all the pics.... ROFL

Jacqkie Rowena said...

look drunk audrey? hahahaha. ps. i did comment your pic on friendster. here it goes again.

i saw legggss! hahaha.

see ya!

Anonymous said...

Itomaki! you're officially a confused sotong! Be proud my little one. OMG, you look drunk??? i'm even more excited! Nawh gurl, my msn still aint working. Meet up with you in college aight?

Jacqkie! ish ish, ahaha, k, will read it soon. i saw legs too! *high 5* *high 5*

Bena said...

ah u had to put the crappier pic of me with the dudes?
damn i wished i went cheer. heh. no transport then.