Friday, June 1, 2007

Rantings of a rain loving, group work hater!

DIE hot weather for making me sweat like a pig *oink* ...... BE GONE!!


RAIN please come again, both wet and sexy RAIN....

Wet


Sexy

Eheheh, i just had to put it that way. Face it, i'm a free "woman" unbound by the chains of heavy workload from which i had to bear with for so longggg....

This is my well deserved, a lil bit boring break!

Anyways, i just found out that our results were already out few days ago, sheesh, didn't know it was in a NEW taylor's online website. Me and so does the majority of my mates didn't know that, so basically we were looking at the wrong places in anticipation to see our results. *sigh* Dumbass Taylor's don't know how to inform us clueless students in the first place.*scowls* They just simple put this link called "Taylor's Online NEW" at the top thinking we would click on it and find our results there. Haiyohhh, obviously we would look at the same old spot for our results like the last few sems.

So yeah! I searched for my results yesterday night, with all my nerves bunched up together in a tight knot, and to much to my surprise i got a B+ for my Comm Research Methods! Previously i got a B for it before i sat for my finals, thx god for the one grade upgrade. *grins* BUT the dissappointing subs for me would be Intro to Desktop Publishing (IDTP) and Public Relations 1 (PR). I got a bloody A-, when expected to get an A. Why is it so damn hard to to get an A?? Design is soo subjective and our lecturer wants eveything to go HIS way, according to what he perceives as a GOOD design. Well, the group work was tough (designing a marketable magazine and newspaper), as me and my mates have different views and well, persistant ideas. That's the beauty of a group work, talking it out, being tolerant amongst each other and giving a smile eventhough the ideas may seem like crap to you but the most prettiest thing in the world to another person's eyes. But honestly, I don't like GROUP work at all, eventhough in reality, we would be dealing with people much more worse than the ones we have in college. So yeah, gotta get used to it and be all smiley smiley *fake grin*. Ohya, for PR, well, bit sadlaaa, got a B+ for that, the finals were abit expected yet unexpected, confusing Qs really for the essay. In addition to that, there was a group work, where we had to organize the Mass colympics. I feel that some people did not do justice when it came to peer evaluation. Really complicated, and i don't feel like touching it coz whats done is done. Moving on to, Intro to Comp Graphics (ICG) and Media History and Law(MHL), I got A for ICG (guaranted) and A- for MHL, which i felt was fair enough. *smiles*

Overall to sum it all up, I've got an A, 2 A- and 2 B+. Really THANK GOD for not giving me a grade B and below as hoped for at every semester. I've always wanted to maintain B+ and above. I wonder what does my CGPA look now. IT better rise! I seriously need to bug my dad to sign me up to a gym, preferably Celeb Fitness. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: