Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Random stuff on my mind

My 2 months holiday will be coming to an end soon. *gasp* In about 2 more weeks it'll be back to stress again for me. But somehow or rather i'm pretty excited, mostly because i wanna hangout with my mates again! It's so fun being with them all. But the excessive smoke from cigarettes is something that i can definitely live WITHOUT. That's the thing about college kids, they smoke like hell. Ciggy after ciggy. It amazes me. Owh well, just holding onto my breath is all i can do =P

Gosh, my hair is getting super long! Need to snip snip snip!

Soon soon i will, though i keep procrastinating. *guilty look*

Still reading that "Confessions of an old man" book. Almost getting to the middle of the book. AHAHHAA, i'm such a slow reader! The book aint all that thick some more. *shakes head in dissappointment* But so far so good. The author gave me the idea that Dato' Hamid made love again! But fortunately noooooooo, since he already is married and all. Good for him. Leave other hot chicks for the other dudes will ya. Dun be greedy. =P

I went to 1 U yesterday with Karen and Nickky. So fun! ahahaa, but sad to say that 1 U didn't have really good offers. This is just my say anyways. But a great place to find good sales on clothes would be at the Concept store in the new wing. Ahahaa, but i didn't get anything from there, though i saw this nice shirt from P&Co, but my mind was so set on getting a pair of ladies slippers 1st that i didn't bother getting it, maybe next time. I don't think i'll go to 1 U for shopping anytime soon. Rather go to megamall.

Anyways, eventually due to the outcome of going to a shopping mall with ka-ching ka-ching in my wallet, i got myself a pair of ladies slippers, was so tempted to get 2 pairs, but i managed to reasoned to myself not to. The ones that i bought looked so beautiful! Well to me it does. *grins* I think they can be called thongs no?



And i also got myself a simple purple tshirt. And that's about it thankfully, any more and i'll go really broke! The funny thing is, these 2 stuff that i bought were NOT on sale *sulks*. Whylarrr i must get attracted to things that arent on sale?!?! Like whats the point of going out shopping when there's a Mega Sale thingie going on right infront of me! Either way, i had fun shopping on my own after 2 of my mates left at 6 something. I stayed back till 8:45pm coz dad was in the gym.

I heard prassan will be coming back here on the 3rd of July! He's hoping to come back earlier though. Whooppie! I dunno what are the plans tho. I'm sure the 1st thing he'd wanna see 1st is Mayne darling. Don't blame him. *chuckles* Can't wait either way as long as he's still coming here no matter what.

Pool is on my mind right now. I feel like like like like like shooting some balls into a pocket! Gah, wished i had a pool table. Wouldn't that be fun! Might play till i get bored of pool?...NO, i don't think so anyways. I watched the Guinness 9 ball Tour last weekend and it was AMAZING! I felt so inspired to play better and stuff. Been paying attention to the way they shootlaaa, erm very skillful definitely. Dunno whether it'll work out or not for me. It's also about luck. But the thing which i really wanna try is to do those zing zag and jump shots! Gawd, that would just be awesome. Next timelah, we'll see how it goes. ehehee

Pool is God's gift to bored people like me.
Wanna play?
Sweei

2 comments:

Bena said...

ooooh pretty slippers!
hey i got a great hair cut for u
u should like cut the sexy short hairstyle, like the short and sexy hairstyle?little like bob cut but cooler and sexier
it's popular now.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA, i think i get what you mean on the haircut thing. I'm thinking about it, but darn nervous on how it'll turn out. Eh, why don't you cut it like that too! since you seem quite excited about it. ehehehe, good idea no?