Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let's SURF!

WHEEEEE, I've recovered from exaustion! WHoppie! Yeay me! *mimicks that asian gurl in the suite life of zack and cody*

Well, i've been pretty busy (going out alot), sick, and lazyyyy. Yes, lazy, this feeling will stay with me forever, no doubt about it yo. My 1 wk gymming is over and done with, that was basically what got me really sick. My whole body went cold till the tip of my fingers went numb, crazy headache, having trouble sweating, and sore throat. My fault of over excercising. Idiot me trying to kill myself by overworking my body. So since my bod has a mind of its own, it tried to get back at me with pure hatred and got me lying in bed for 16 hours straight! Sleeping my ass off till i can't sleep no more. Kudoos to my bod for doing a great job! I had a great time in Celeb while it lasted tho, this Lucianno guy was like OMG, so funny! Really enjoyed his Party Jam class. Body pump is also a good class to attend to get your muscles firm and toned, it can also help make your metabolism rate higher. So thats a good plus point.

Ahahaa, besides that, there was this so called the party of the year, UV Nation which was last saturday night. Erm, i thought it was NOT the party of the year exactly. Just thought of it pretty darn normal really. With it being in a carpark, not the super rooftop one but one or two floors down. So it looked pretty lame, ahaha, cheap. Wished i had some pics with me to show ya. But thankfully i wore white that time. Heehehe, whenever i was under the uv lights, my white top turned blue and glowy. So cool! ahahaha, I was damn excited about it, same goes for my baby Beh, luckily he wore white too! He's such a funny dude. Benni Benassi was alright, he came at about 11:30? but by then, my feet ached so bad, and i was too tired to keep on dancing, but still i pushed myself to get my groove on. *grins* Owhya, when Benni came on, there were fireworks right above us. Quite nice that part. Making the scene grand and all. Then when the started playing for a FEW minutes, there were techinical difficulties being faced, so the music was temporarily cut off. Bit of a turn off really, but a good excuse to just stand and not move. HAHAHAHA, well, Benny went home around 12mn, she followed her friend Liyana back since we all wanna stay back and hang a little while longer. Nice to meet her tho, she seemed quite fun to hang around. Thus leaving me with 3 dudes, lee, siree, and ty. In the end, got really tired, and head on out of the party at 1 something. Gosh, guess where we ended up next? McDs in SS15, ty's idea. Owh well, whatever floats your boat dude. We chatted and stuff till 3:30am and then chioz back home. Was fun and all knowing what guys really talked about when they're together. Geeez, no need to elaborate about that. *shakes head* guys......but Lee was different thankfully, but the other 2 like GAH, wanna strangle them both! I'm still waiting for the pics from both benny gal and audrey the maki. They're doing it in Msian asap. Cute way of saying it ben. *giggles*

Well, enough about the "party of the year" bull, I went to the Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer premier last wednesday night at Megamall. Dan got 2 free tix from his cousin, so we went to go check out. Since it was organized by Anglia, so there were lots of free cans to take. Since my bloody sore throat was still killing me, best not to consume it. There was this dude who dressed up as the Silver Surfer and GOSH was he creepy. AHHAHA, this dude was posing around, ppl taking pics with him and stuff. He had two teeny weeny plastic holes as eyes, so you can see his head go in all sorts of funny positions to get a good look around and moving his arms here and there making some cun poseslah. Well, there was a cocktail party outside before we could get into the gold class theater. The food was okoklah, got those common cute sushi rolls, white bread with sumthing inside, some mini pastries and sliced baguettes with a thin slice of salmon, olive, and something green on top.


Got bored of waiting and stuff, so we had our free picture taken with the creepy silver surfer. AHAHHAHAA, gosh, he was posing "punching" me and dan. damn smart. Was wondering why something was touching my chin. Then when i looked, i realisedlah, so i raised myself slightly higher so my chin would not collide his fist of fury. The pic ended up pretty funny looking with me being all happy happy being "punched". Couldn't help but grin when i saw myself. Moving on, I didn't really care much about the 1st Fantistic 4 movie, but since this is like the highly anticipated movie (all thanks to the super cool trailer that featured the invincible silver surfer that made up for it), i was pretty darn excited! The ending was very much cliche, but it's i guess expected. Most superhero movies are that way, so yeah, this was no exception. But the dissappointing thing about this movie was the time duration, It felt VERY SHORT! It's less than 2 hours if i'm not mistaken. But the graphics is SO SO SO SO good. I LOVE the part where the Human Torch was chasing after the Silver Surfer. WOW. It's must watch in the cinema. There's also plenty of comic moments involving Mr Fantastic & Invisible Woman and The Thing with the Human Torch (which is freakishly hot might i add and literally too). Still wished the movie was longer though like Spiderman 3. Wahhh, damn nice if it were to be that long. Ya know the funny thing is, those villians in which is deemed or seemed very much invincible or indestructable , will usually give up and be on the good side because they were touched emotionally. BLAH. *rolls eyes*

JUST DESTROY THE WORLD WILL YA! Who gives a damn!

Kill Kill Kill....muahahahaaha

Waiting in vain for images that never seem to come soon.
Wait wait wait.
Sweei.


4 comments:

Bena said...

keep waiting sweei. hahaha

Wtf is that comment above?!

Anonymous said...

Dun ASK ME! AHAHAHHAA, kish said it's some idiotic feller that is advertising his tshirts through comments.....GRRRRRRR....btw, i'm still waiting *grins*

Jacqkie Rowena said...

sick for overexercisizing? damn ganas wei. hahahaha. *wondering*

Swee said...

HAHAHHAHA, gosh jackie youre making me blush. getting sick for over exercising *getting redder*