Monday, June 4, 2007

*sniff sniff*

I'm feeling hot....and....cold

What is this odd, irritating, irksome feeling you ask?

It's called being S.I.C.K.....lemme find da words to describe it. *sniff sniff*

S - Sneeze like nuts *ac-chooooo!*
I - Makes you ill to the bone
C - Crumpled up tissue will be your best friend
K - just wanna Kick somebody???

Guess walking from the Subang station to Carrefour and then from there walk to the bus station opposite T.G.I.F in the slight drizzle isn't advisable. But there's no choice! Drizzles suck just as much as rain *gasps* not my baby RAIN of course, its the wet one i'm talking about. *grins* My appetite has almost gone, don't feel like eating anymore. Just wanna drink and drink and drink and of course sleep. Gosh, the weather here right now is SOOO lovely, very dark and gloomy after the rain had died down. It's a tad bit cool, not cold, but nice and cool. It's the kind that you would just want to stay in bed for a long long time snuggling up to your comfy soft pillow. MMMMMMMM, feels nice.

Ok guys! don't walk in the drizzle! But if you had to, i hope you don't end up sick as i do. *sniff*

Anyways, if you're wondering why suddenly i was at the Subang Station that time, my friend Manggalaa and i came back from Megamall. Ehehehe, we went shopping for a shirt for our friend Erica who's having a birthday party tomorrow night. CAN'T WAIT! Even if we're gonna be the only young ones there excluding the birthday gal of course. Still hope it'll be fun. Here's some stuff i took yesterday and some stuff SHE took while trying to get back at me for taking random pics of her. *evil laugh*



Manggalaa and I, best buds since Standard 5!


I like the back being all blurry, thx people for walking fast!

I dunno what's this gurl looking at...must be some hot Caucasian dude

A candid shot of her in which she got pretty revengful when she's having the cam with her.

Her idea of revenge......

No comments: