Saturday, June 2, 2007

Dancing, Shopping, Food.....

Yesterday i had a blast over at Subang Parade to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" Roadshow at 3pm. WOW, i was blown away by their different styles and techniques. Very impressive. *Hats off to all of them*. I especially like Alam, wow, the guy can really put on a good show for the crowd. Audrey, Ashley (her lil sis) and I were enjoying ourselves very much watching them dance and shaking that ass, shaking that ass.


Here's some pics of what i took during that roadshow:




Look at the crowd!





Lining up for the meet and greet. So candid cam!




The meet and greet fan session, Audrey and her sis went up there *giggles* Aud didn't want to, but got pressured by her lil sis =)



ONE big happy dancing familyyyyy



All having fun posing for the camera


Alam happily posing with his necklace, the feller seriously damn excited about it.



After that we went to TOYS 'R' US and had fun pressing things and seeing what would happen next to that toy and what it would say. Ehehehe, silly Dora the Explorer doll. Damn scary i tell you after you press her shoelace. *grins*. Go try it one day yah! She'll scare you for the first 1 second. Ehehehe, it sure did scare me and my mates last time.



Here's what i got from TOYS 'R' US:



*gasps* is it the finger??? ehehehe, funny toy


Looking at this baby doll


We then walked about aimlessly around parade and came across this magician guy doing some simple tricks for the kids. So, the lil kid within me brought Aud and Ash along to watch it. Nice! very entertaining! He even performed the very classic "OHNO! MY thumb has dislocated from my hand!". Good one. Then Aud and Ash had to leave at 5:30pm leaving me behind to stay till 6:30pm as planned beforehand. So i went on window shopping by myself in which i really enjoy doing. Feels good to me, i can go wherever i wanna go and not tire ppl out. I got myself a brand new eyeliner which is black in colour, i hope black is good, but joyce told me that dark brown is better after i bought it. Hmmm, can't help but to feel a tinge of regret suddenly. Owh well, i've bought it already, so just use it. Then i went to look for a nice skirt/pants for the party happening soon, i've decided for the top but dunno what to wear for my lower torso..*laughs*. ANYWAYS, i went to try out some flats just for the fun of it. Really enjoy trying things out, especially ladies footwear, ehehehhe, very easy to slip them on i guess, wherereas when it comes to clothes, a tad bit troublesome.


End result: Messy hair...urgh, which is so NOT good.


When, it was 6:30 i went out to Coffee Bean there to wait for my parents to come pick me up for dinner with relatives at "Restoran Paris" in SS2. It's actually a chinese restaurant, but i just don't understand why they have a name like that. Geeez, people, what were they thinking?!? My sis couldn't make it as she had to work that night, sad. She's a graphic designer, so you gotta expect these kind of things. Anyways, i chatted mostly with my cousin Swee Siah, i guess i could chat with her best out of the rest. She came back from her trip to Japan (2nd time) and got me and my sis some stuff. Mostly snacks! Wished it would be sweets though, i love jap candy. She also went and got us 2 bookmarks when she visited Studio Ghibli. This studio is basically a Japanese Animation Film Studio and is headed by the acclaimed director Hayao Miyazaki. This dude created popular films like Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle. I personally enjoy watching Spirited Away. Love it!

Studio Ghibli's logo



Here are some pics of the stuff she bought:



snacks

2 pretty bookmarks of a piece of film

Close up

Close up

So that was my day, nice, tiring, and thoughtful. *smiles*

3 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

THEY HAVE A DORA THE EXPLORER TOY? OMG NOW I HAVE TO BUY IT.

WHY DID U MENTION IT, NOOOO

Anonymous said...

=_="
Like i said, you're one one of a kind dude, one of a kind....LOL

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

ZOMG I WANT THOSE PICCUS MAN!!! XD