Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Gettin flirty?

Urgh!

GUYS GUYS GUYS...

I just got a call from California Fitness. This dude called Nicklas gave me call promoting this student package stuff which will end this sunday. His approach is so wrong i tell you. He's so freaking flirty. Geez,he starts talking to me about things that aren't even relevant to their club like asking me whether i know his fren *dunno what* coz since she's in Taylor's coll as well. I'm like, "Err, i don't know who is that. Anyways, whats the pricing for your promotion package?". As you can see i'm trying to avoid any further nonrelevent Qs and to get straight to the point.

Gosh, then at the end of the conversation...

Dude: So when can you come?
ME: Erm, maybe during the weekend. Depends on my dad whether he's interested in the offer or not. If he is then he might go, if not, then won't bother.
Dude: So it is okay if i call you this friday night to confirm your answer? Hope to hear good news. Me: Errr, *thinks* sure, should be okaylah".
Dude: Your mother won't be angry right a man calling you at night?
Me: *confused look on my face* Nooo, it doesn't bother her.
Dude: I want to hear your voice again.
Me: *nervous laugh* what?!?
Dude: hahahaha, just joking, i'm a very funny guy...

=_="

BLAHHHHH!!! DUDE! Like, hello? You're not that funny ya know. *shakes head*
Anyways, I suddenly got an anonymous sms later on, and it was from him.

Here's how it goes..
NICKLAS GIAM
012-2589790. NICE TO MEET YOU GAL =]
SO HOPE TO C U ON TIS COMING SUNDAY!
HV A NICE DAY =]


I'm thinking to myself "DID I ASK YOU FOR YOUR NUMBERs!s!". Then was thinking "omg, he's calling me with his num or the california number?" *prays hard it's the office number*

Well, anyone interested in this poor lonely "man" here?
If you are then please do dial that number.
Or if you know this person. Tell him not to be flirty and try to be professional because he is part of the people that represents the company tot he public. Geez, i'm suddenly having the impression that the guys working at California are scary to come across to. Owh well, but the offer at California not bad. RM99 per month. Anyways, i'm still set on Celebrity Fitness. No gym can beat that.

I've changed my music & lyric of the week!

I've just discovered it actually. It's a mix of "In My Bed" by RAIN and "Anytime" by Ray J (whoever he is). Quite nice really! Very grooovy. GO have a listen and tell me what you think. It has more of RAIN i believe. *leaps with joy* The beats are so romantic. NICE.

As for the lyric, I've chosen "Stick To The Status Quo" from by the High School Musical movie. Love the song man! The part where the skaterdude guy was like "A SAW!". Kick ass funny.

Kays, feeling very drowsy from the heat. So i'll leave you with this special message.

"I love Bi, you love Bi, We love Bi!"
*in korean Bi means RAIN

3 comments:

Bena said...

what an asshole. BUT WHAT IF... HE's RAIN????

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE........
EH, HELLo! hahahaa, what kind of conclusion is that? so pelik lar you Fann Wong...ehehhee

Anonymous said...

is him?
https://www.facebook.com/nicklasgiam
wahaaaaaaa