Sunday, July 29, 2007

ORI-BIAN NIGHT

I am now officially CURSED when it comes to hooked earrings...

Damn sadlah, for the 1st pair of earrings, i lost one piece...then ANOTHER pair of earrings (my FAVourite, mind you), i lost another piece. CRAP! All in 2 weeks i believe.

*grumbles*
*sighs*
Well, at least now they can be "matched" together since both pair's have lost their partners. hehehe, very oddlah. I'm having a slight phobia of hooked earrings now, afraid i might loose one of em AGAIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enough about my cursed right ear...Hmmm, come to think of it. IT'S ONLY ON MY RIGHT SIDE! wonder why...pfffttt

ANYWAY! I had a blast last friday night during our campus's Orientation Night. It's my 3rd time and hopefully will go for more in the future. hehehe, it's seriously fun! Thanks to Denise darling who did my hair. She's got some good skills i tell you, never knew she was so talented. Me, Aud, Calyn and Karen went to Denise's place after coll to get ready for the night. Had loads of fun there doing girl stuff. Alvin picked us up later at 7 something. Sweet guy. THANKS AL!

When we reached campus, we met up with Kerry and the gang, then soon Dan, Paul, and another girl came. By the time they reached we all makan ady, darn sad. The food was alright, not as fantastic as the previous one that i attended.

I loved the performances there. Super cun! Killer moves from our TCPJ (taylor's coll petaling jaya) dance group, hot chicks dancing to hot songs, guys shuffling, and lots of Hospitality and Tourism GUYS wearing fitting tops tied so show off their stomachs, long skirts, huge ballons as their boobies, and ultimately MAKE-UP.

Yes my dear friends, it doesn't get any better than this. I wonder if my mates got pics of them dancing like sluts. Very alluring *giggles*

We danced danced danced alllll night longggggggg, till i had a slight headache already. Thats what I get for dancing too long and not getting my ass out from the dancefloor to rest. Overall it was a good fun workout. I met Elmie and Aniq at the dancefloor too! Dan and Elmie had a one-on one-dance together. Priceless..

Wahahaha, btw kerry, I really did NOT spit INTO the Anglia can LAH! I spat outside, ahahaha, though close enuff to the can. Oklaaa, maybe some went inside. Pffttttt, your fault anyway, talking funny shit when i'm drinking.

Here's the pics to entertain yall... (pics taken from denise's blog)




















Denise doing up Aud's hair, Aud looking very preppy here...hehe





















HOLY MOMMA!
















HOT Aud here *sizzling*















Calyn's hair
















Amazing!















Pretty Calyn all ready!















My hair... hehehe, simple yet elegant





















Denise u rock!
















(l-r) Karen, Calyn, me, Denise, and Aud.















TCPJ dance group, they rocked the house!















Kerry and I




















Dan and I, haha, had to censor abitlah *smiley*
















Denise and Paul. Hahaha, such a cuteeeee pose =)
















After dancing, about to leave... SO FUN!




















me me in my room room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then yesterday i went for this Arabian Night Food Promo at my campus with dear Dan. It was fun really! Thanks babe! Although I expected more from the belly dancers. Geez, it was too shortlah the performance. The Magician rocked tho, Hahahah, killer cun. There was this funny guy who performed fire flaring (i think that's what it is), niceeeeee. It was a HOT performance i might add. No pun intended *grins*
Hehee, they were playing kenny G songs, soon it turned to the clubbing genre. *laughs* I don't know what they were playing at, since this IS after all themed ARABIAN. Would've expected Arabian music, but apparently they didn't have any. The atmostphere is quite nice. Very cozy!

Owh well, I'm begining to write nenek stories now, so here's some pics to not-bore-the-crap-outta-your-ass-kapish-kapish...





















Dude playing with fire, don't try this at home kids, coz i singed my hair doing it. JOKING!














What great timing for me to capture this shot.

Playing with fire again...
dan dan
Lucky draw
The way that French lecturer spoke in English is SO adorable!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M GETTING SLIGHTLY HUNCHED NOW!!! *die*
If you see my in my hunched state,PLS DO SLAP ME ON MY BACK. I don't care how hard you do it, JUST DO IT!
*cries* *straightens back*

3 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

i said it in denise's blog, and i'll say it again.

EVERYONE'S SMOKING HAWT!

please do tell me more about it on Monday! :)

Bena said...

U AND DAN!!! GOD FINALLY A PIC.
hahahaha if u r a celeb, that pic will be priceless hahaha
so cute.
nice hair btw. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa, i should put more smileys at my uh-hum.... Looks kinda cute =P

U should've come for it! So funlahhh