Sunday, July 22, 2007

Birthday's, Movies, ass crack...hehe

Last friday i had a blast with my mates whom are Kerry, Aud, Karen, Jacq, Carol, Denise and Shafiq!

It was Kerry's Birthday yo!

Had alot of laughs and crazyness. Bit lazy to type, so i'll let these pictures do the talking.... Too bad i don't have Shafiq in the pics...


















A normal nice family portrait.... for now that is....

























Carol darling and I



















Karen baby and I


















Errrr, sorry, wasn't prepared....



















Yo wassup peeps! We in da hiz-zouze! bwahaha




















We're so "sweet" and so "lovingggg"...*giggles* No seriously we are...*grins*


















I laughed too much till my face got blur...=(



I also went to the Starlight Cinema yesterday to catch Shrek 2 and 3 at KBU college.


DAMMIT


I so perfered the location last year where it was at Sentul Park. *whines*


I don't like the KBU field!!!


Sentul Park beat it hands DOWN!


















Break time!


















The crowd wasn't that big as compared to last years.

























Wheel of crap


















There were technical difficulties in the middle of shrek 3...sad case


















Mini stalls

























candid sis
























dark me



















SHREK 3!

Overall, it was okie dokie. hehee, we watched it for free, so no complaints there.

But if i had to pay, i would be ranting about it here like no body's business! Will go again tomorrow to catch Oceans Thirteen!

Whoopie!

Watching it for free again since i've got free tix.



Here's a lil pic to laugh at...


Twister is KICK ASS! (me in green) *pic taken from jacq's blog

Stay strong Jacq! Don't colapse on me! *grins* *pic taken from Abu's blog (ashleigh)

BY GUYS! LATERZ!


1 comment:

Bena said...

the starlight cinema... ahem... u didnt go with ahem... LALALALALALALALALA.... XD