Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Prezzies!

Dear blog (gosh, who am i kidding?!?!),


Today i woke up, bathed, ate, went online, met up with jacqkie, ate, talked with mates, went to class, talked more, went to Parade and then met up with one of my ex-co worker from Tumble Tots. His name is Shukhrat. If you think it's an odd name, well it's because he's from Uzbekistan.
Hahaha, long time i've not talked to him face-to-face. And i tell you, he can reeeaaaallllllyyyyyyy TALK! He's one heck of a chatterbox. Well, it's a gift lah. Not many people can do so. So we were chatting at McDs after his class at 5pm. He did most of the talking basically.
Yada yada yada, at Parade i saw Azureen, Eu-gene and his mom, and Dilshod (another Uzbek friend, whom benny named him as Dildo because she can't seem to remember his name, lol).

I went home today at 6pm and found on the table MY PRIZES!!!!!

I entered 2 Channel [V] contest, one was for Surfs Up and the other Hot Fuzz. *grins* Fortunately for me, I had won both! Hahahaha, I guess alot of people might not bother about these things that's why i had a higher chance of winning.




















My 2 packages and a Hot Fuzz Poster. I had to clone stamp my private details out, that's why there are blank spaces.



The stuff.
TOO MANY OVERSIZED SHIRTS & ONE PAIR OF UNDERSIZED SLIPPERS!



The undersized slipper. =(

Damn sadlaaa, the slipper was a size medium shit. Gahhhhh, and the shirts were like WAHHHHH, HUGELAH!

So tak syiok. The ONLY cun thing was the complimentary movie ticket pass (altogether 4 tixs)! My sis already planning what movie to watch with me. Only the movie which is labeled with an asterisks. So far only shrek3, Hot fuzz and Surf's Up qualifies. Dunno when to watch yet.

Owh well, i don't want to write a long blog today. Not in much of a mood to do so. Wanna chat! Will update more later when i have more stuff to share.

Btw, anyone interested in the undersized slippers? It's for kidslah, so if you have lil bros or sis, don't hesitate to ask me for the slipper that i will never use, EVER.

Toodles!

No comments: