Thursday, July 12, 2007

Upskirt!

OMG, today was a really funny day!

Hehehehe *GRINS*

In college today, Audrey, Karen, Calyn, and I were walking on our way to the Media Hub (a place where there are lots of computers, including those MAC comps), the weather was quite windy that time, so ya knowlah how girls are when there is strong wind.



Strong Wind + Hair = MessyNESS & IrritatingNESS!



So Audrey didn't like it at all. So she walked backwards instead thus facing me, mind you she was wearing a 3/4 black skirt. Then from out of the blue....
*WOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH*

....her skirt FLEW UP!


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH


She had to do the infamous Marilyn Monroe pose....


*LAUGHS HARDER*

I was the only one who laughed so hard and so long! I dunno what happened to Karen and Calyn, but i think they laughed moderately. *chuckles* Hahahahaa, i'm still laughing while typing this out. Hehehhee, sorrylaaa, Aud, terpaksa laugh like crazy that time.

God gave me a throat, voice box, and a mouth to laugh my ass off just incase events such as this occurs. *GRINS*

K, thats all for now.

Ladies, beware of the angin!

No comments: