Thursday, July 26, 2007

MY DREAM, if only this were true...

I dreamt of RAIN (Jung Jihoon) in my dream today!!!!!!

HOLY GUACAMOLY!!!

I couldn't help but grin like shit when i woke up recalling what had happened between me and him. *GRINS*

Me and my sis came out from a place...and there he was, in his pure white crisp suit, as handsome as ever appearing a few steps from where i stood with a group of staff behind him. It was like we were both expecting each other.

What a DREAM huh?

Anyways, soon I went up to him and took hold of his right arm with my left arm and we walked together ditching my sis and his staff. He was DAMN tall btw. The top part of my head was leveled with his strong broad shoulders. HAHAHAHA, it felt so REAL, so divine, so dreamyyyyy.....

We walked around, then my ring slipped off my left hand onto the floor (didn't know i was holding anything or wearing anything, not that i'm complaining!) . There were lots of people walking around. I was afraid that someone would step on my ring. Then the kind and gentle RAIN beside me bent down and picked the ring up with ease and slipped it on my ring finger. *SQUEALS in delight*

Thats all i could remember. We were like the couple of the day or something. *laughs*

Wished there was more....but unfortunately, i can't recall anymore. As i'm listening to RAIN now. I only can imagine his strong arms *melts*

BLAH, i think i'm boring u guys...

Hehehe, that's all i wanna update. Wanna have more of them RAIN dreams...

Y Will we get married nextsY

Tune in next time to find out! Muahahahaha, jkjk

Chioz!

Btw, i've added one more extra twister pic in the blog post below.

2 comments:

Bena said...

wow, what a dream. did i tell you once i dreamt about me riding on a giant jagung, travelling thru this huge maize thingie...
i think it was because of the campbell soup ad.

Anonymous said...

WAAHAHAHAHA! wow, nothing beat riding on a giant jagung i tell you!...ehehe, still free enuff to visit my blog. *sobs* so touched so touched...