Thursday, July 5, 2007

*grins*

*GRINS*
I'm a happy happy girl ever since last night!

No, i didn't do anything , errrr, that involved something something. Even BETTER! I did however managed to get permission from my dad to use the car tomorrow!

You see, my sis left for Thailand today at 5am, so yeah. She'll be away for 5 days! So there's obviously a chance for me to get myself independent by not relying on people to send me to and fro places. *yeay*

My dad on the other hand was so mean!

Here's the conversation at dinner...
Me: Di, since che che (sis in chinese) is going to Thailand. Can i use the car on Friday?
Dad: *thinks* What time will you be using the car?
Me: Erm, at 10 in the morning.
Dad: OK, it's up to you. If you get into an accident, it's your problem...
Me: *spirits broken* HUH? Thats the first thing you say to me? So mean!
Dad: Just drive carefully.

Haiyohh, like so no confidence in me or something. But i can tell he's slightly worried since he's NEVER sat with me when I was driving the car before, only my sis. Thinking about it, i'm a tad bit nervous driving by myself for the 1st time. But i know things will turn out great!

So freakishly grinning right now, i'm also listening to this song "How Do I Breathe" by Mario. Omg, love this song to bits. It's so groovy romantic. *sighs*

Here are a few jokes that I wanna share...(taken from Reader's Digest)

A chicken and a cow break out of prison and make their way to the border. Hiding behind a bush, they peer out at the checkpoint on the other side of the road, the only thing that stand between them and freedom.
The chicken looks at the cow and says sadly "You go on, i'll have to turn back here"
"But why?" the bewildered cow asks.
The chicken's eyes move slowly from the armed guards at the checkpoint to the road infront of them. Then he says, "If i cross that road, i might raise alot of questions."

A woman rubbed a lamp and out popped a genie.
"Do i get a wish?"
"Yup, what will it be?"
"See this map? I want these countires here to stop fighting."
"They've been at war for thousands of years. I'm not that good," he said. "What else?"
"Well, I'd love a good man. One who's considerate, loves kids, likes to cook and doesn't watch sports all day."
"OK", sighs the genie.
"Let me see that map again."

And now i shall leave you with a quote....

A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the first word you thought of.
-Burt Bacharach

Laugh. Smile. Die.
Sweei

5 comments:

Bena said...

Omg so true about the synonym part hahaha and good luck with the driving!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, driving was gooooood. LOVED IT! Thank goodness we decided that you should stay at home. Parking was killer! Madness i tell you. *shakes head*

yeah, i so agree with the synonym. =)

Unknown said...

haha ... kesian

Bena said...

u can park at subang square u know...

Anonymous said...

yeah i know...hehehe...EH! Look who's talking for someone who didn't come to the gathering just because there was no parking...*grumbles*