Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leave Me Alone

*warning warning*

Emo dogs in the house

*warning warning*


Does not want to be disturbed


Chloe: Serious case of depression till contemplating about suicide

Dodger: Mild case of depression, he's just... lazy


Hehehe, that's what I did today. Found something fun that belongs to my sis and used it to torture and humiliate my doggies. Wanted to put it on Russell, but he wouldn't even let that eye mask touch his fur. Hahaha.

On a different note, but still relates to animals. On my way for dinner at King Crab in Kelana Jaya, the highway that is in between Giant KJ and the Lake, i saw a dead animal. Roadkill basically, but this wasn't any ordinary roadkill that we usually see like cats, dogs, rats...

This was a SNAKE! Seems like a medium sized snake if you ask me. Dang! As our car passed, I couldn't take my eyes off it. It's flesh was all open to be made publicly. Kesian. It's body was all curled and mushed up, probably when the first run over, it curled in pain then the next car ran over it thus a huge big mess munched together. Poor snake. Bloody hell! Must've come from near the lakelah. Ish, damn dangerous. I was like some excited monkey in the backseat to see a run over snake, while my dad was like, "yeah, it's a snake". =_=

I mean, come on! It's not like you see this every other time. I know if my sis was there, she'd be just as excited as me. Err, or maybe less lah. =S

Cheers!

No comments: