Monday, June 16, 2008

*sigh*

Monday Monday Monday... I have the Monday blues.

Urgh yesterday didn't really feel too well after I got back from 1Utama. Had a headache, sore back, sore neck and sore eyeballs! Looking up hurts, sideways hurt, basically if i move my eyeballs fast to look at something, it hurt.

Anyways, I want to rant about the parking yesterday. Killer parking lot i tell you!!! I was stressing out like hell there trying to find a parking space. Oh my goodness, talking to myself (coz got no teman in my car, no music mah, what to do?) and cursing incessantly. Usually Sundays weren't too hard to find parking, it was relatively easy. But DAMN! Due to it being Father's Day, I had to suffer and i'm sure everyone else who took ALMOST an hour to find parking suffered as well... Yes people, imagine how much petrol spent. Stupidddddd...

*note to self: never go to shopping malls on an auspicious day

At any rate, it was well worth it I guess, spending time with my old primary school mate Erica. She brought along Halim, so yea, it was cool with me, didn't mind one bit and i've finally bought my sport shoes!!!! *GRINS* I'm bloody happy. I was trying to hunt for a nice pair of sport shoes all this while ever since my right shoe sole came out and plopped on the floor behind me while jogging on the treadmill in Celebrity Fitness. So embarressing !! Everyone at the back jogging behind me could see it. Joyce was nicely giggling while jogging. Oh well...

For a couple of months now i've been trying to find a nice suitable one that i would fall in love with and is within budget and I've GOT IT! Sketchers were on sale so i just thought of checking it out, i spent for what felt like ages standing in front of a particular section contemplating on which design is better then trying them on. Phew, first time buying a pair of shoes without my dad beside me. I was afraid i'd buy some crappy shoe that wasn't durable and what not. I think this is just fineee, got it for 40% off. Not too bad.

Father's day was yesterday as well and so we went out for dinner...
Then when dad knew i had a headache, he gave me these 2 patches to stick on the side of my temples. Smelt like Chinese medicine. *bluek* So i slept with it and now my pillow case stinks of it. It helped abit, but i definitely wouldn't recommend it at all. Prefer the same old odourless and effective Panadol tablets.

Then today, Gene suddenly ring me up which totally disrupted my sleep. It was 12pm that time. Hehe, obviously i was still sleeping, why would i need to wake up early anyways? Gene called me to join him, Ju, Anna, and Shern Ai out for lunch.

*ring ring*
Me: *in a very husky voice* ....errr...hello..?
Gene: ...errr...may i speak to swee wei please?
Me: ...speaking? yes gene, why arh? What time is it?
Gene: oh , you sleeping ah? it's 12pm now.
....
*jabbering on about me not feeling well*
....
Me: Anyways, why you call? (haha, then i realised i was talking too much and didn't know the purpose of his call)
Gene: I wanted to know whether you want to join us for lunch with Anna and all, sorry for the last minute call. First of all, i totally forgot about it, and second of all, my handphone dropped into the lake. I'll tell you the story later...
Me: Ahahahahaha, okok, what time you going?
Gene: Erm..hehe, 10 minutes time
Me: WHAT?!?

Eventhough I had a slight headache, i still decided to join them no matter how last minute it may be. I don't know, usually when people call me out last minute i'd still go, of maybe it's the power of Gene's psycho ability. It's sad to know he'll be leaving soon next week Wednesday, so hopefully we'll have another gathering before he leaves. Apparently, this time i'm organizing it. =S. Gonelah credit...hehe

Now i'm having a tummy ache, not the kind that needs to go to the loo. The pain that's there but can't be shitted out. *sigh*
Okies, i'm going off to bed for a short nap as an anesthetic for the pain...

Cheers!

No comments: