Thursday, June 12, 2008

Superpower

You know in Facebook there's this application to discover what kind of Superpowers you would get if you were to be a Superhero. Hmm, quite intriguing, but I didn't try that application. However, I would love to have the power to be...

INVISIBLE

Whoohoo! Imagine all the eavesdropping you could do, guy stalking, sneaking into places in which you're legally not allowed to, scaring the pants out of people, randomly poking enemies, and many other evil syiok sendiri behaviors. *evil grins*

Frankly, in terms of a more logical "superpower" that i'd love to apprehend and engage in on is the power to Motivate. I know, lame lame, but as a friend to others or even as a kind soul to a total stranger, motivation can be a a powerful tool to ignite the hope and cheer (omg, sounds like Christmas, corny as hell) into the lives of sad and confused kids--ahem--I mean people. Hehe. I'm usually the kind of person whom people seem to trust me with their personal problems, I for one in turn try to help as much as I can. Though, I feel like I sucked, I try, but I suck. Well, least I take the time and attention to hear them out, let them know that I care, which in fact I do. Just what I lack are those powerful moving words or just the RIGHT words that can help lower their sadness to a minimum and boost up their happiness level. Hmm, maybe I should bring a box of chocolates with me just incase.

I'm just really free! So decided to blog about this.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Going to Cineleisure with Lee at night to watch a movie-dunno-what.

I'm going to be pretty busy over the weekend and i'm happy! Got everything planned out and sis got 2 free tickets to go to Advertlets premier of Made of Honor on the 17th of June (Tuesday) at TGV 1 Utama. It better be gooooood...

Cheers!

No comments: