Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tattoo

Hey God... wassup?
Last night was one depressing night. I cried over dad's sudden decision. First of all he allowed me to go for a Degree (wanted to surprise the gang by showing myself up in college on the 1st day of Uni, so I didn't tell most of yall, only Audrey), but then, now he's thought twice and said that best I start working...blah blah blah (well, back to square one). I don't feel like filling in with little details and stuff. Just informing you guys on the conclusion is enough. So ... whatever ...

Whilst bawling my eyes out, I was msging Lee, guessed that helped abit. Then I started to think positive that you know working shouldn't be SO bad (not the end of the world basically). I feel like venturing into other things than Public Relations as I didn't really enjoy the workscope (having the experience in Essence Communications). Stupid media calls & media shit.

Anyways, when I was comforting myself being all positive and looking on the bright side of things, I suddenly got struck with an idea for my tattoo!

I thought of the SUN. Something that represents cheerfulness, optimism and to help remind me that whichever road that is set for me to take, there is always some good in it, the light in every darkness. I may be seen as someone who's so carefree and happy-go-lucky. Yes, can be considered true, but obviously one can't stay that way forever right? There are also some hard sad truths about me that I don't normally share. Just stored away deep inside, still upholding that cheerfulness when in front of the publics eye.

But anyways, I'm excited about my sudden burst of inspiration for this tattoo. Now I'm searching for a good design. My sis is also helping me out if I need any alterations, something to make it that much special. =)

I've found this nice article (click on the title) : 7 steps to a perfect tattoo
It has got cute pictures alongside it. hehe

Since this tattoo is going to be a forever sort of thing, my plan is to search for a design this year. Once a design is confirmed, I shall place the picture in my room for about 6 months or so to see if I get bored of it. You know sometimes when you feel that a design is absolutely fantastic at that point of time, but then the next your perception might just change in a few months or so. For all i know now, i might think that having a Sun tattoo might be dumb. So basically, I'm on a verge of finding a design which has endless beauty for me. Something that I will definitely adore for life. I'm not going to rush myself into this of course.
I'm just going to take my time as this will last for a lifetime.

On another note, there will be an event called the "Malaysia Dog Olympic Day 2008" on 29th June, Central Park. For more info you can click on this link.

I may or may not go, it depends. hehe

Oh! On another separate note, I so so so don't like that new song by Sayla, Dina, and DJ Division entitled "Whoopsie". Too bad I can't seem to find the lyrics to that song, as I would love to highlight the *ewwwwness* and the sheer dumbness of it.... The hard breathing in the background (doesn't sound sexylarh woman, don't even try) and the ending to that song which goes a little something like this...

girl part: We can do the whoopsie...like accidentally
guy part: Yeah, do the whoopsie all night longgg...

Not exactly in the right order, but somewhere there...
*ahem* Time for criticisms. Do the whoopsie accidentally and all night long??!?! Whoopsie is supposed to be like a short time thing isn't it? Like "Whoops!" when you accidentally slipped on a banana peel or something.

Oh well, I guess you can do the whoopie all night long if you want to. Gosh, it soo means like sex lahhh..."Whoops! I'm sorry!! It just slipped into your vajaijai, so can we do it all night long since I whoopsed already?" Haha, then all night long you'll be hearing "whoops...whoops...whoops...whoops". Bit annoying eh? I'm sorry, my minds abit corrupt. Let it beee, let it beeEE, let it beeeee...oh...let it beeee. Whisper words of "whooopsieee", let it beeeeeEEEEEEEE...

Cheers!

1 comment:

dickygrunt said...

hahaha
so much for a whopsie...hahaha