Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just plain exhausting

Ahoy!

I had a pretty good time for the past 2 days (Friday and Saturday). Which is why I am too darn tired to go out today.

Sait Yie came back from India last Wednesday so due to us both being quite free, we went out the whole day on Friday spending our time in Pyramid. She be my date and I be hers. hehe. Lovely. Dad was nice enough to send us both there at 2pm. So we hung out first at Sushi King chatting away as we drank hot green tea and ate the sushi that passed us by on the conveyor belt. I'm so in love with that Edamame peas btw. Great snack. After that we went around looking for my sports shoes, her waist belt and of course, checking out most of the ladies footwear. We then had dinner at 7:30 in Kim Gary. We probably spent a good 8 hours there. Amazing, we couldn't stop talking. We just kept going on and on like a never ending chatterbox will my cheeks felt sore. Siree picked us both up from Pyramid at 10pm to yam cha at Station 1. By then I was starting to feel dizzy from the Ying Yong (coffee mixed with tea, my body reacts to coffee like that,sad) and Sait Yie's stomach felt a little uneasy due to her gastritis. Moreover, that night at Station 1 I felt too upset to stay out for long due to a certain situation. In the end, we left at 10 mins past midnight.

A super tiring day and I was having trouble sleeping. Weird. Slept at 4:30am.

Well, Saturday was an exciting day at first, then it just got draggy. Harumph. Lee's brother had tickets to Summer Splash so Lee and I both decided to go and spend out afternoon there. Lee came at close to 2pm. After the horrendous traffic jam and parking woes, we found out that we had to go through another entrance into Sunway Lagoon and not the usual main entrance. Oh bugger. When we went down the escalator beside the main entrance and walked for what felt like eternity, we finally met a HUGE ASS CROWD! It stretched all the way to the MINI entrance into Lagoon. ****

*sigh*

We were in the slow moving butt-to-butt crowd. What a never ending nightmare. My toes stepped multiple times, I was being pushed so hard till I felt I could fall and die from being stampeded over (if you could see the trees there, you'd know what I mean, the crowd was insane that the trees in the way were pushed to the ground and stomped all over. Kesian) and hearing the angry united chants of "Fuck you". What a way to show your Malaysian spirit.

I HATED SUMMER SPLASH for being such a loser in terms of its organization. Who the fuck organized this?!?! Summer splash to me was a big summer FLOP. We waited in the crowd for a more than 2 hours NOT to get in. Go and die please. What the hell, you printed so many tickets but you can't even let us in?!!? Please control the amount of tickets you print you suckass. We've wasted our time sweating our asses off, ciggie smoke being blown to our faces, and lame joke remarks of...

"Potong kotek dia!"
"Cabut bulu kotek dia!"
"Oi, Mawi nak lalu!"
"Cepatlah, saya nak berak!"
"Bunuh buring biru tu!"
"Saya anak Badawi!"
"Gigit telinga dia!"
"Gigit hidung dia!"
"Siapa kentut ni?!?"

(...and so many more)

...to the officers there.

Mostly the crowd chanted "Fuck you" a couple of times. Which Lee and I found quite irritating. Please people, don't waste your breath. They wanted to destroy the flat screen TV which was just above the mini entrance of Lagoon. Too bad they didn't. But they did manage to just pull down one bunting. LOL. Big achievement there I suppose. Screw you organizers for over printing your tickets and leaving ALOT and I mean ALOT of people out! We suffered for nothing. *sigh*

I will never so to this event ever again because this is what you get for going to a free event. Havoc and disappointment.

Anyways, we then had to rush to go to Sait Yie place as it's the meeting point for our next agenda. We're going to the Regency hotel that night to celebrate Samyutha's Birthday! So rushed we did, I went home to grab my stuff, went over to Lee's place, then Siree picked us both up and we all reached Sy's place at 7pm. Samyutha wasn't even THERE yet! She and some of her mates were supposed to lead us the way to the hotel. Well, Sammy was getting her hair done and stuff. Hence the long delay. They came at 8:15 instead.

The hotel suite was nice. I felt relieved that I could finally take my bath after that horrid scene in the afternoon. I was sticky and icky the whole time.

Sait Yie and I


People started coming in bla bla bla, met some of my old school mates. We were all starving and the food finally arrived at 10 something. Haha, yeah, talk about dinner. KFC and Pizza Hut. Most of them only had 1 piece of chicken and a slice of pizza. That's dinner *ahem* i mean supper for you folks! Then not enough water, and i felt dehydrated from the Coke mixed with dunno what alcohol. Anyways, to be honest, it wasn't the best party i've been to. It was just plain O...K...

There should've been games to get the crowd together or something. Half of the guys were watching the Euro football game there and that got dear Sammy pissed. Don't feel like elaborating much coz i didn't really enjoyed myself. But it was great seeing the mates that i haven't seen in ages. Least there's a plus side. *grins*

Siree, Sait yie, Lee and I left at 2 something in the morning from KL. We were all exhausted especially Lee and I from that you-know-what-bullshit-thing.

Let's hope next week will be a week to look forward to...

KUNG FU PANDA!

hehe. Cheers!

1 comment:

timcvm said...

Omg... lucky me!

haha i was offered to go! but ended up not going! hahah! =P

i guess... it was really sucky! since i've heard nothing but complains about it! XD