Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Letter

I love receiving letters/cards or anything that is in an envelope sent to my house! It's just such a thoughtful thing to get nowadays since almost everyone is resorting to emails and MSN to communicate. I so can remember the Birthday card Pooi San sent me 2 years ago and the Birthday card from Kishy last year all the way from NZ (so sweet). Just the thought about it makes me want to do the same. *grins* Well, just today i received a letter from *dot dot dot*.
I was so excited and everything! All excitement bundled into one just at the sight of this piece of processed tree bearing my name and address.


Sealed with a cute heart. How not to love this?

At first i was wondering who sent this, then all thoughts started buzzing in my head thinking is this some love letter or something. But the handwriting in the front was too pretty to be a guy's. Lol. Sorry, no offense. Just stereotyping here. Then thinking maybe it's a birthday card but NAH, birthday isn't till October. Letter from Tsu Ming perhaps? Since he said i'm a good candidate to write letters to when he's in UK since i write long msgs to people. But then, he's still here! Hmmm, so i stopped creating that suspense for myself and finally opened it.


Once opened, it was a card from NATALIE YAW!


Damn sweet of her to make it more personalized!

She was inviting me to a concert in which she and her church mates organized. It's called G.A.P.S concert. Don't really know what it stands for though. It's a free concert and it'll be happening this Saturday, 6pm. This is opened to practically anyone who's interested. All participants will be able to get 'buy 1 free 1' ice cream vouchers from Yogur Berry and also other stuff from their sponsors. Chehh, promoting pulak. Well, who knows maybe you guys would be interested in going. So i'm helping to spread the word eventhough i'm not asked to. *grins* That's the power of a letter for you. If i received this through email or facebook. Honestly, i wouldn't even read it. Too lazy too.

Oh, there will be games, live performances and videos too! So if you're free, so head on down to Hosanna Praise Assembly.

Do visit this website for more info: noethetruth.blogspot.com/



Love,
Sweei

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Sweei!!!

Thanks so much for helping me to promote the concert. I feel so embarrassed. Hope to see you soon! *hugs*

Swee said...

HEY NAT!!!

Hahaha, no problem. I really wanted to. I want to know your blog!! Will letcha know if i'm going or not..hehe *hugs*

Natalie said...

haha. will send u an invite. but it's quite dead. i only blog once in few months :)

tsuming said...

you remember!
i'll be flying off in september, if i do write, you'll be on my mailing list! just try not to squint too much, and i'll try to write nicely =D