Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged by Grace

Real Name: Lai Swee Wei (wow, that's something new...)
Nickname: Sweei, Sway, Sawi-wei, sweeeeee
Married: Nope, and not looking forward to it either =)
Male/Female: Female
High school: SMK SS17
College: Taylor's College PJ
Are You A Healthy Freak?: Sort of...YES!
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: i do i do i do i do ooooo
Do You Like Yourself: *grins*


First..
Surgery: Never
Person You See In The Morning: Mummy!
Award: Won 2nd place in the tallest buidling built with straws in Standard 3 (team effort)
Sport You Join: Badminton
Vacation: I don't know!!! It all happened when I was a baby...*dammit* can't remember shyt
Concert: The Corrs...AWESOME!
Drink: IF you mean by alcoholic ones, then I guess it's some funky beer, Carlsberg? If non-alcoholic, then it should be mum's susulah


Your future..
Want Kids: Yeap, if only guys give birth *dammit*
Want To Get Married: Like I said before, not looking forward to it
Careers In Mind: Advertising


Which is better?
Lips Or Eyes?: Eyes because I want to see the things around me
Hugs Or Kisses?: Hugs! Keeps me warm, lovely feeling
Shorter Or Taller?: Taller! no kidding..
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous (more fun)
Sensitive Or Loud?: Sensitive
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: heh?


Have you ever..
Kissed A Stranger?: No, but it would be interesting
Drank Bubbles: 0_o, why of all things you want to ask whether I've drank bubbles?!?! hahaha, should try asking if i've tried laughing gas or sth, I'd try it if it weren't so bloody expensive for a can... what a rip off
Lost Glasses / Contacts: Nope
Ran Away From Home: Nope
Liked Someone Younger: Yeup, no doubt about it
Broke someone's heart: Yeah...
Been arrested: Good question....NO
Cried when someone died: OMG, definitely.


Do you believe in..
Yourself: Yes
Miracles: Very little
Magic: Nope
Angels: Yes


Answer truthfully..
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: Honestly, right now I feel like spending time with myself =)


Tag 5 ppl:
I don't like tagging, so if you're reading this right now, feel free to tag yourself.
Wait wait, i've got an idea!
I tag YOU!

2 comments:

Grace Myu said...

YAY you did it! :D

Len Inouie said...

I read it.. Am i considered tagged? Hahaha...
Btw, I was 'googling' around for Shaneil Devaser info and i found his photo in your blog.