Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Series of Fortunate Events

Ok, see here's the thing... We have to take our clothes offf! (so sexy) We have to party all night...We have to take our clothes offfff, to have a good time...OHYEAAAAAAA....hehe

Just pure randomness that conjured up...

Anyways, last Thursday we had our company's official launch!

Way to go proPassion! Whoohoo!

Our Vip guests were Joel Neoh (Winner of Malaysian reality TV series, The Firm and founder of Youth Malaysia) and Ng Khai Lee (HSBC Young Entrepreneurs Award "Best of the Best" 2006). Interesting fact, these 2 were both ex-taylorian students.

Actually our event got delayed for about 30 mins or more due to Khai Lee who got lost trying to find where's Bali building. hehe. Anyways, when he arrived, I got so excited when I first set my eyes on him, mainly because he's so bloody good looking with his specks and big bushy hair. Hahah, lovely charisma to match as well. Suddenly in his speech Spiderman came about. Lol. Kerry and I were like, "wtf, why is he talking about Spiderman?!?!". Until he said...."With great powers, comes great responsibility"....Ohhh, baru kita faham. heh.

In the end, our officiation was the BOMB! Almost literally. More like 4 bangs. We used 4 confetti canons. AWESOME can or not??!?! People even yelped due to the sudden bang at the sides. Lol. Wished somone had recorded it. Oh well.

Least I have a picture with Khai Lee =)


Me, Khai Lee, and Amir.

These pictures and videos were taken from Grace Onn's facebook album! So credit goes to her coz it's from her camera.


Bookmarks that I made, hehe, proud of it too =)


a lil something we presented to Miss Adeline.


Grace and Miss Adeline (teacher advisor, she's the BEST!)


Me, Grace, and Audrey


My homies

Khai Lee's Speech


Joel Neoh's Speech



Ng Khai Lee, Joanne, and Joel Neoh.


Officiation time!

And these 2 pictures were taken from Alvin's blog...

Formal group picture...


proPassion in its true colours =)


OK! Moving on to what I did last Saturday! I suggested that Lee and I head on down to KL because I really wanted to checkout Pavilion. Most of my mates have been there already, and I feel quite a sad person not setting my foot and arse there.

For some funky reason from farlaa, when I saw the buidling I didn't know for sure it was Pavilion. I know, slap me please... the sign was HUGE!

PAVILION... you blind dingdong

But it wasn't the first thing I saw. I had to scan the building to see whether it was Pavilion or not. Sheesh, when i saw the label advertisement on the window on the left side of the building then only i was "Hey it isssssss Pavilion!".... Aiyamaaa, then when I looked in front approaching the entrance, the huge ass sign "PAVILION" in silvery gray.

I blame the colour and thin font. =_=


When I stepped in it was like breathing fresh air man! Felt like there was so much air that I could breathe in deep till I die. Hhahaahah, nice feeling.




hehe =)

I totally enjoyed my day out with him, we walked around everywherelah, Bukit Bintang, Sungai Wang, Pavilion and Berjaya Times Square. My ideal day out!

Moving swiftly along, on Sunday we had a surprise BBQ Birthday party for Shaneil. We told him we we're celebrating Ron's Birthday (Audrey's neighbour, close friend of her bro Eric) when in fact, we're throwing it for HIM! This took place at Audrey's house.


The surprised boy.








BBQ section. I love mine with extra honey!






Ron (birthday bate) and Shafiq


Shaneil and Kerry


Denise and Shaneil. This party was Denise's idea. =) so sweet






Audrey, Behonce and Caroline.



Thiam Sin (neighbour), Eric (Audrey's lil bro) and Ron (neighbour)





That's ALL!

No comments: