Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alvin's Birthday

We celebrated Alvin's Birthday early last Saturday. It was FUN! Had a fantastic time with of course fantastic food. Hhehehe. I'll let the pic do the talking...


My favourite place *grins*


Beh's attempt to break out....there was a cctv cam on his right...*yikes*










Carmen, me and Kerry


Mean me trying to block their faces... ;P




The new Charlie's Angels pose... There's no need for guns in this one, just gas.


(l-r) Beh, Mei Yan, Yinly, and Jia Yih


Birthday boy in the "I swear it's this big" t-shirt. hehe






Jacqkie stoning... either that of she's upset she still didn't get her beer from Prom last last year...

Let's reflect back on that picture shall we?...


There we see Jacqkie on the right looking pretty pissed...hehe, the beer addict. lol, JUST KIDDING!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Muahahahaha, lame I know... =_="

Anyways, moving on...


Chee Hang ruining the pic again with his Tandoori Chicken


Sweet sweet Jay addict, Vivien and I




Tandoori Chicken again...


and again... This time, Jacqkie seems pretty happy with the chicken as the substitute for beer. *grins*


I never meant for my facial expression to be like that... It just happened when Jacqkie and Audrey both squished their faces against mine...hehe, turns out interesting.


Vivien and Carmen. Two chun people to hangout with!















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN!

1 comment:

Bena said...

ah nice boobies XD