Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cock & Bull

Dinner out at King Crab...

Dad trying to be funny again this time...

Dad: *looks at the guy with the long pony tail and short beard coming through the door*
Look at that his long hair with his beard, later when I retire I also go and do like that. I cannot now because i'm still meeting clients. Don't want to scare them away.
Me: *stoned* *imagines dad with long hair in a pony tail, beard, and a freakishly gay earring*
Mum: *keeps quiet*
Sis: Serious arh? *laughs* But only artists can pull it off.

blah blah blah, can't remember the cock and bull after that. Why would i need to remember it anyways. No point...


Next topic of conversation: Sis wants to go travelling to Europe.

Sis: Wei, I teman you go to Japan, and you teman me go to Europe.
Me: Keep on dreaminglaaa you. How long you've been talking about this already.
Dad: It's good to have dreams ... because dreams can't come true. At least you can fantasize about it, that's good, that's good.

=_= The valuable words of encouragement I tell you. Enough to kill bigfoot.

No comments: