Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Attended our junior's Dance Quake event on the 5th of April. It was fun! I enjoyed the performances, out of all 13 teams, Mustang Crew ruled all. They won both Audience Favourite and 1st prize overall.

I was really glad Lee could make it for the event *grins*, didn't want to him to oblige to it but then he said he really wanted to go... Hope he's not saying that to make me feel better =S

Anyways, here's the video of my mates performing, The Harlems.
Sorry that it's all shaky and suddenly dropping low. Hehe, it was really tiring holding up the camera way above my head coz there's this guy's head blocking my view. Anyways, my eyes we're kept on the stage than the camera. Hence the camera's position dropping slowly...

Dance Quake competition



Kerry was so funny releasing frust over Mustang Crew's domination during the competition. Hahaha, it was hillarious.

-end-

No comments: