Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boy oh boy

Haha, I had a very interesting day today. Basically what made my day was an adorable performance by a very energetic small boy.

Today they the A:S.A.P 4 Children had their official launch of their project at 3pm. So they had a performance at the end where a small boy with sunglasses danced energetically to... wait wait...here it comes........ RAIN's "I'm Coming"!!!!


Bloody cute weih!! Imitating his moves and all. Omg, I couldn't stop grinning watching him shake this thang. Friggin entertaining. Audrey recorded it all on her phone. Looking forward to watching it again tomorrow!

Whoohooo!

Shucks, even small kids are dancing to Rain now. I feel so proud that even the younger generation is embracing his dancing skills. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rain is st***d!!!!lol

Swee said...

dumbass =_=