Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Say it with me now...Beraaaaa...

Wheee, haha, I discovered something.

Something that has got to do with b-r-a size! lol

I'm actually a size 30E or if in cm it's 65E, interesting huh?

Never seen that size before...ya know why?

It's coz it doens't exist HERE!

The lady was like you can find it in Japan. Then I made a lame joke about going to Japan just to get some bras.

=_="

So lame, so very lame, terlalu lame to the extent that I wished I had never said that.

Come to think of it, I can't remember whether she laughed or not. *shrugs* Oh well, no harm done.

I've got to alter all my newly bought bras from now on. This is due to my band line that is like 65cm! Bloody shit! The minimum band size sold here is only 70cm...Haihh, so maafann.

Being small and short is expensive larhhh. It's troublesome enough to have to alter long pants, now bras?!?!?! Anyways, I just bought 2 new ones today (Wheee, so pretty, it needs to be seen by people =P), so I'm waiting for a call/sms sometime around next week or later so I can collect it. Ahhh, can't wait!!

Well, enough about bras and stuff. Today, I went to megamall, took the ktm, and was quite lucky each time while waiting for the train. Wherever I stood, the door will always be infront of me. Damn kau lucky. Had a good feeling about today. Hehehe.

Oh btw, today is DENISE'S BIRTHDAY!!
Love you so much girl!


~End~
(dramatic ending no?)

2 comments:

Bena said...

SIZE E???
WTF that's gigantic boobs!
u sure or not? that's abnormally big wan u know? like pamela'S

walau... lucky u la, u should be lucky lol... guys like petite girls with boobs. XD

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, did you know that a size 30E, 32D, 34C, 36B, and 38 A , for the cup size they're ALL the SAME!?! I can use those that i said just now and would just have to alter the band size ....haiyamaaaa, gila babi.

It;s true, there was an experiment going on with me and the lady in that small room. Hehe, fun experience. Eventhough, the cup size may sound damn big and all, if the band size is small, then the cup will also be smaller. Good lessen learnt!