Monday, November 26, 2007

*sighs*

*written on Sunday, 25 Nov, 4:10pm

YEAY! Finally I have the time to blog! Blogging on a lazy Sunday is the way to go man.

Been pretty busy these past few days, and too tired at night to go online. Besides, I look at the comp screen for far too long during the daytime to wanna have the interest to go online at night.

Well, this will be one damn long post. I’m actually typing this out in Mic. Word since my sis has finally decided to reformat the other computer. *whoppie*. Just incase if you’re wondering why, it was due to it being infested with viruses ever since the beginning of the year. Got it from Denise when I was chatting with her on msn. =(. ANYWAYS, it’s all gonna be good after reformatting, since I’ll be able to use MSN, finally.

I think I’ll start with the things that happened last Thursday.

Morning. Work. Busy making media calls (craziness), researching for future trade shows in textiles, electric and electronics, fashion, and manufacturing, drafting out a letter of congratulations for the winners of the Jacob’s puzzle making challenge, and editing a bloody speech AGAIN since the Dato’ Azalina won’t be attending the opening of the new Fitness First in Klang, so the Minister of Health will be taking her place (but thankfully, I only have to tweak it ABIT to make it more relevant to what the Minister of Health would most probably say, hahaha, my original speech was edited quite A LOT, but was proud that a few last paragraphs to the ending of the speech was kept. I guess I couldn’t wait to finish off the speech that I wrote a pretty damn good conclusion, LOL). Anyways, suddenly right in the middle of it all, a BOMB was suddenly dropped out of nowhere!

And it came from Audrey’s mouth…

*Why Lord, Why!?!? Why can’t it literally be a bomb from Japan (preferably) or something*

She told me and Denise that we would be involved in organizing a Christmas Dinner Party with them (Aud and Kerry). I reacted quickly with a short, sweet and shocking “WHAT?!?!?”, moreover I was making media calls, and so it added the frustration.
Initially it was supposed to be the events team (consisting of 4 people including Aud and Kerr) who’s incharge of this. All of a sudden, the 2 ppl from events team dumped the responsibility on us. Smart ass people bullying us interns. But in a way I guess it’s a good thing since we’ll get to learn more and what not.

So Xmas party is in the hands of 4 interns from now on. *sighs*
(hehe, when we were having a discussion for this dinner, I wanted to write a short form for ‘Christmas’ which was ‘Xmas’, but instead I wrote an ‘E’ on my notebook, then I was like, “Eh? Why did I write an ‘E’ for?” Then I realized, when I was thinking of the Xmas, I unconsciously wanted to spell the ‘X’ as ‘EX’. LOL. Gila babi. Dunno why my mind is so complicated at times. Making a one alphabet sound become 2. Anyways, I thought it was a cool name for a Chirstmas party. Hehehe, EX-MAS partyyyyy!!!!! Best celebrated after Xmas day *grins*)

Ohyeah, btw, did I tell you that we had to do a presentation the NEXT day!?!? Yeah, gila right? Right after the bomb, another bomb struck! Double whammy. Well, the presentation went really well, thankfully. Gotta hand it to Aud and Kerr who prepared the slides, since they started on this project in the first place. So calls were done for the venue earlier on itself. Venue still deciding though.

Ok, enough of the stress from work. Now, the fun part of last Thursday was hanging out with JACQKIE again!!!!!! We (Kerry, Aud, Shafiq, Jeremy, and Dinesh) hung out at The Curve that night. OMG, it was so damn kau fun weih!! Miss Jacq dearly, too bad Karen, Denise, and Shaneil couldn’t make it. Next time then!

We walked around Cineleisure, ate at Thai Express, walked around in The Curve, checked out a music store and listened to some really nice jazz songs, and then chilled out at Mystery (ladies night, so free drinks for the ladies *winks*)

Took come pics while we were there, hehe, couldn’t resist. Btw, a lot of yall haven’t seen me with my short hair now. Hahaha, you guys will be shocked since you guys aren’t used to me with short hair YET. I plan to keep it short. Not too sure yet.

Here’s to good memories…

Jacqkie!



Trio again, wahhaha..

awww, such a pretty picture *grins* I know kerry would love this!



High on coffee...




Jacq's vision, that's why she needs glasses. Or this is the aftereffects of coffee...=_="



HAhahaa, this girl can't take a still photo


They kept laughing at this pic coz they said it looks like my head is detached...=S


Group pic, no guys..hahaha

Hahaha, this is funny...



In Mystery

Since my sis was at the Curve that night as well, so I thought I could go home with her, didn’t want to bother Aud to send me back home. So all went back home at 10 while I stayed back. She and a couple of her mates were there for the Crossborders party held at Laundry Bar. While hanging out in the crowd, Alvey was very nearby doing a recording for Channel V. He only did a couple of takes, not bad. If only he could do more takes so I can see him longer. Wahahaha, anyways, JP was there too! Like 3 steps away from me, kept sneaking glances at him. *sighs* Damn hot.


Crossborders...Rina Omar is the host

The party was boring, veryyyy boring. Well, it’s not my kind of music anyways. So this is just in my opinion.

While me, sis, Jane, and Patrick sat down. As the night progressed, I was pretty tired, wanted to go home badly since I’ve got to wake up early for work the next day. But had to stay back till the party was officially over, since my sis had to send one of the girl back home, she was in the crowd thoroughly enjoying herself. Gila girl. Patrick clearly noticed my boredom since I was pretty quiet the whole time. I saw Ean and Azura walk past by Laundry Bar. Looked like they were in a hurry. Hehe. Zandria was there too, she looked great! Wanted to take a pic with JP. But I refrain myself. Hahaha, I’m not that desperate.

...But this is an exception. *grins*


I so regretted following my sis back, we only left Laundry at 1 something in the morning. Sent 2 of her mates back. We only reached home at 2 something. I was dead beat tired by then.

The next day I was dreading the presentation (but like I said before, it went well *grins*) and basically was dreading the whole day coz I have to stay back till night instead of my usual 5:30pm. Damn sad while my mates get to go home at early, I had to stay back to help out, because I’m involved in the Jacob’s World of Health event the next day. Actually, I’m pretty happy for being part of this event, just not so happy about staying back till late.

Anyways, the event is about Jacob’s being in the Malaysian Book of Records for having the LARGEST biscuit sculpture in Malaysia. Hmph, seems like Malaysia’s ONLY biscuit sculpture. You would expect it to be extravagant, but looks abit puny. Whahahaa. But it was a creative feat either way, not badlah. It’s made out of 25,000 Jacob’s Biscuits. Oh btw, these biscuits sculptures were sculpted after the world’s most famous architecture which was the Sydney Opera House, Giza pyramids, Great Wall of China, the Eifel tower of Paris, London Bridge, Taj Mahal, and last but not least, out very own Petronas Twin Towers.

At this event, The Malaysian Book of Records guy Datuk Danny Ooi (omg, I can remember his name) is there to present to the guy leading Jacobs Malaysia, Jason Chin (omg, I can remember his name too! =S) a mock presentation of a cert saying that Jacobs have the record for having the largest biscuit sculpture in Msia.

Basically I was incharge of media registration. I reached 1 Utama at 11:25am. Siew Pheng introduced me to some top people from Jacobs, then I went to a quiet place to make media calls again to have confirmation of attendance, Loshini joined me later on and made calls too, after that, I went back to the scene of the event.

At 12pm, Aishah Sinclair arrived, looking as radiant as ever, the make up made her really fair, but in a good waylah. After shaking hands, me, Siew Pheng and Aishah went to the Gelato Fruity to hand over the MC script and just for a chat since it was still early. It was a nice conversation, while Siew Pheng was ordering drinks, we were talking about PR. Hahaha, sad but true. Anyways, when she came back, she asked how was Ashraf, and stuff like “Do you get stares alot when you go out?”. Haha, goodness. Apparently Ashraf is in the UK now holidaying. Lucky dude. Then we moved onto talking about Bali and Thailand. Overall, it was refreshing to just sit down and chat instead of the boring scene of biscuits.

The event was set to take place at 2 pm. With speeches by both Jason and Danny, media taking pics of them with the mock certificate, then a very informal Q&A session. By then, I’ve met with some very nice media people and a hard-core-straight-forward-I-want-things-my-way reporter from *ahem* a certain publication. Don’t want to say the name. Hahaha.

Here are the pics of the biscuit sculptures…




















After a successful event, I walked around and came across an NTV7 event. Guess what, JP was there part as part of the event!! Hahaha, lucky me, saw twice in 3 days. Amazing. Anyways, I’ve captured some recordings of the things that happened. Might post it up in the next blog. Who knows. Well, maybe not.

These were the hosts for the NTV7 event. Damn funny.


Hottie JP, why my cam suck so bad?!?!


I checked out the Fly Fm party as well at about 6 something. Pretty boring, I guess it’s cause it hasn’t started yet? But the emcees were there talking stuff, not much of a crowd tho. Booths were everywhere, but I didn’t bother to check. The worst part was that people were smoking like there’s no tomorrow! Well, I guess that’s what mainly discouraged me to check it out further.

While I was at 1 U, I got myself 3 formal tops and one long white pants. Can’t wait to wear it. Whahaha.

God this is 3 and half pages long, and I’m tired…

Till next time!

Sayonara!

Work. Work. Work.
Busy Sweei.

3 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

OMG that really ugly face of mine. OMG.

oh well. I love you guys too much to do anything to you. yet.

hehehehe. just kidding.

I miss you guys so much. Aishah Sinclair is darn gorgeous. The Jacob's built does not look edible.

:P

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

HAHAHAHA FINALLY YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS BLOG POST! >8D

I'm a bomber!!! XD

Aw Jacqkie it's okay you look hawt... LOL.

Anonymous said...

Jacqkie!: oh , it's edible alright, but it's stuck together with glue. So don't even try tho i know you want toooooooo....lol

Love you too much that I posted up that pic of you. hehehe, but then again i did ask you for permission. So i'm safe. *phew*

Itomaki: hahahaa, yeah, you bombed a couple of times ady that day. hahaha