Thursday, November 8, 2007

Finals OVER!

Oh golly gosh, I'm so bored out of my wits here!! Btw, I'm in Caroline's Ridzuan Apartment right now. Everyone's still sleeping soundly, and Shaneil left to go to his cell group at 9am (will be back with mcds) and I'm so dead dibosankan by the lack of interactivity with ma mates. All i have now is this trusty laptop of Shaneil's. *sighs*

Having a slight headache from yesterday night, wanna know what happened?....

WELL THEN! Carry on reading... Go on, i know you want to...(wah cheh, like my blog damn cun or something, *bluek*)

Anyways, if you didn't know, my last exam for my finals was yesterday! Hurrahh!! So we had a whole line up of things planned

*ding dong*
*runs out to unlock the door*
*shaneil with the McDs!!!*
*grins*

AS i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted by that *ding dong* bell, what we did that whole day was we went to Sunway Lagoon right after last paper.

It was the bomb weih!! A whole group of us went there who were Aud, Kerry, Jackqie, Beh, Denise, Shaneil, Caroline, Derrick, and Fina. We went for both the dry and wet park. I was pretty reluctant to go for the dry park cause I'm not much of a daredevil. I'm freaking afraid of roller coasters!! The only so called "roller coaster" that I ever sat in was the Flying Dragon in Genting Theme Park. Wonder if it still exists now. It's been ages since i've been there. I want to gooooo again...

Anyways, I went on this ride which i'd never thought i would go on EVER again cause i hated that feeling of my ass being lifted up slightly. Made me feel like i was gonna fall forwards and die. This ride has a huge statue of a snake. Forgot the name. Was it toboggan ride? Not sure. But it's the one where a few ppl will sit on this log shaped thing and go up and free fall down. Gila babi. But i think i like it now thanks to my mates who forced me.

Whahaha, my 1st experience was in Genting with my sis. I tell youuu, after the 1st free fall, the log goes extra slowlarh whilst moving to the 2nd, and it's so cold! Imagine being drenched in water and the weather is bloody cold/freezing. I felt like jumping off and skipping the 2nd free fall man.

Moving on, we tried a couple of rides both kiddy and scary. Damn syiok! But i skipped 2 of those scary rides. Just count me out man.

After we were done with the dry park, we went to the WET one! Yeay! It's was hot and I wanted to swim badly. Had lots of fun in the pool with the tubes and all of the water rides. *sigh* miss it already.

After a fun filled day at Lagoon, Beh and I drove them back to Carol's place, then we all got ourselves prepped up for dinner. Carol, Beh, Derrick, and Fina went to Cheras to makan steamboat. On the other hand, me, Jacq, Denise, Shaneil, Aud and Kerry went to Taipan to makan at Pizza Uno.

We had a nice meal there, not so bad. It's gooood.... Hahaha, but i still love my Pizza Hut. I like my pizza thick with lots of stuffingssss!!

After dinner, ALL except Derrick and Fina went to Carol's place for a night WE or I will never forget. Shaneil is what i know to be the alchohol pro and provider. So yeah, he brought back 3 bottles of it from Sabah. I don't know the names of those brands. Never heard of em before. I'm not so keen on booze actually, but when everyone is playing, you don't want to be a spoil sport by just watching.

We did this card game called the Drinking Game. Don't want to explain it, but i'll just sum the important bits part, you either sip none, some, and whole mother load ALOTTTTT, or make others suffer or just bottoms up yourself. Am I making sense? Nevermind, there's no need to know.

Guess who was the lucky person that night whom they wanna kenakan? I'll give you 3 clues.

#1 Someone who gets tispy fast
#2 Someone who people WANT to see go abit cuckoo that night
#3 Someone who drives over a divider. LOL. *sighs*



..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


ME!
*dammit*

When ppl have a black card, i will always be one of the chosen ones to have to sip the booze (actually mixed with milk and ais, Audrey liked it as she said it tastes like teh tarik ais?!?!? Dunno which friggin mamak she went to...*swt* Klang sure must've put something in their teh tarik, it's no wonder fights always brake out in klang mamaks *tsk tsk tsk*, either that or she really really needs a new tongue!)
When the "teh tarik ais" was finished, we stiched to a different drink, Kelua? something like that. Anyways, after what seemed like tons of sips later since the beginning of the game, my face went red and hot, some part of my body too. So in order to spare myself of this insane game, or rather my insane mates, I pulled myself out from it. I didn't want to overdrink and get wasted.
Soon I looked down at my thighs (wearing shorts)...
OHH MY HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS!
There were red patched all over my legs! It was also on my arms, but my legs looked much worse, since the skin if fairer there, thus red patches were more defined. Looked like i had eczema or something but of course notlah.
I freaked out at 1st, and then it started to look really interesting, i was analysing my legs cause i've never seen this before. My mates was also concerned and checking me out. Then they said i was probably allergic to the new alcohol when that "teh tarik" had run out. Then i was thinking maybe these red patches was not only on my legs, so i lifted my shirt up to checkout my stomach. And....
MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
It's there too!!!! and I totally got worried and whined and went to the matress next to me and plopped down front 1st with my arms and legs spread out and whined some more. Denise lifted my shirt to check my back out, and all was shocked cause it looked scary. Hahaha, Carol quickly took the aleo vera lotion out to massage it into my skin all over my legs, back and stomach. A couple of them helped out too, not sure who, i believe it was Denise and Audrey (ahaha, this girl was like, "hey, i just meraba-ed your thighs" =_=")
Whilst they were putting the lotion, Denise nicely took some photos of me. It seemed like some crime scene investigation and she's taking pics of a dead body. Hahaaha, i'll keep em for good memories.
When all the meraba-ing was over, Kerry was like "Maybe your boobs also got", then sure enough i checked shamelessly, and there it was polka-dotted boobies!! Urgh, btw, the bra was still onlah, so don't think anything else.
I rested on the matress with Jacqkie beside me throughout the night away. She too wasn't feeling well. Trying to sleep was a bit hard, I felt hot and uneasy as I had air in my stomach (had to burp a couple of times). Other than that, my heart was beating so hard i thought it was gonna pop out of my chest!
Anyways, when the game was over, Shaneil was stumming away on his guitar. Loved it. Made the night so much more beautiful with music. Audrey on the other hand, she got wasted man! Hahaa, well, she wanted to know how it felt like and she got it. Good for her! Occasionally I would wake up but still on the matress listen to what they're talking. Audrey was already weak on the couch talking crap. Then soon the feeling of barfing came. She puked twice. I must say, it wasn't a nice sight, sound, and smell to have around. For shizzle yo! lol
In the end, all slept over whilst Beh went back at 5 something in the morning. To me Beh is one of a kind. Can't find a special friend like him, no words can describelah seriously.
Well, that was my lovely unforgettable night. The next day is also another cun night!
Look out for the next post entitled "The Next Night"

No comments: