Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Library...

Well, this is for all you people out there, and you know who you are, no need to drop names here, ehehe, on why i love going to the library, but more specifically the library in Holiday Villa. It's actually called the OXFORD LIBRARY. Sounds awesome dunt it? Hey, i see you rolling those eyes of yours. *GRINS* This is the place where i would ALWAYS head on to during the weekends when my exams are creeping up on me. So yeah, you can call this as my "CUN" hangout spot. So since i love you guys so much, i'd like to show you my pride, my passion and my sleeping spot. =)


This is the overall look of the library that i would usually go to, very office like...=)



Thats how the side would look like, 3 cubicles on one side, and nother on the other.

The place where the precioussss books are kept and locked away from the likes of ME


There are alot of Japanese books for some reason ..!?!?!?!?!

This is where i would always "study", always the same old spot. Do take notice of how i nicely decorated the place to make it seem as though i am hard at work. =P



This painting is what i stare at ALL the TIME....*stares*



My beloved Garfield, within it is my beloved MP4...can't live without it.

And here is a lil something which i decided to show you guys. These lil insects decided to make a home out of the wind chime located at the porch of my house. Smart lil buggers.....Looks nice tho...VEry artistic

Do ya love my library now??? Comment only if you love me...*smiles*

~cheerio~

5 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

I hope the insects are not dangerous!

Kish said...

Haha, so thats the library you hang out at. Why are all the books locked away? Shouldn't they be open for ppl to access them easily? Your study spot looks really cosy though. Cosy enough to sleep in, i sure would with a chair like that, ahaha. Nice place, your hang out spot... btw that looks like those small black wasp's nest...used to have em outside my house back in SS 3. Might be lar, careful anywayz.

Anonymous said...

Well, no worries guys. Those lil insects won't hurt me if i don't hurt them. So, relax. I won't simply go and destroy mother nature's nests, if not hard workt then all gone. ISHH, not fair to them. BEsides, last time, i had this HUGE BUMBLE BEES nest on my Xmas tree (the super tall tree in my garden)!! I tell you!! freakig huge!! HAHA, summore when dodger cam in the house, he had this MAJOR HUGE bulge on one of his lip. BWAHAHHAHHA, holsy shit, we suspect tht thte bumble mee might have stung him. ADUH,kesiannya. HAHA, but super killer funny to see this blur dog with a big bulge the size of a pig pong ball. *sigh*, but of course the bumble bees nest is all gone, thx god. YEah it does look like wasps....but soon tht nest will be abandoned i hope.
~cheeriO~

Bena said...

eeeeww... the windchime looks so gross... those are the insects dangling down? alamak. Burn it NOW!
eh didnt know the library so cozy, i should go there too...

Swee said...

YEAHHH, you should go there with me someday =)