Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pool and Pizza...GOOD combination!

Well! i'm pretty excited to blog about this one amily because it's not gonna be a bring post like the previous one *snores* oppps...er it was about *snores* *snort* errr, the Library of course...=) If you hadn't read it yet, no need. That was just purely done out of boredom and also i've got nothing better to blog about. *grins*

Anyways, yesterday i had a pretty long day, and a GREAT one at that! Not to mentioned jam packed with F-U-N! I started of my day at the Taylor's Subang Jaya library *ahem*, (yea, i know, the library again) at 10 in the morning. Missed the place to fast...ahaha, but the computers there kinda suck really. I had to change computers 6 times at one GO!


Like what the heck!! Slow computers i tell you! Got virus somemore!*sighs*


*grooving to Bebot (by Black Eyed Peas)* love this song.


I was basically spending my time there at the library chatting and playing really cute games from the Orisinal website (thx KISH). LOVE the games there, i could've played ALL of the games i tell you and there is alot!! gahh, i had tolah, since i've only got the computers there to rely on as my source of anti-boredom and entertainment. What can i say? You do what you gotta do! LOL, well, the reason WHY i was in the library so early was NOT because i MISSED it so, it was because i was waiting for the time to strike 11:30am so i can meet up with my mates joyce, kae yi, and sireesak there at pool in AC. EHEEH, i love pool...*GRINS*


Well, i ended up leaving at 11:50 am since i was having a nice chat with my mates and also because i was afraid of being the only one there at the pool place. So i decided to be fashionably LATE. AHHAHA, owh well, no regretslah. When i reached there, got 2 macha's which i didn't expect to show up, one was eugenie (Eu-gene) and the other was kanta mata (kantha rao). *sigh* Had a nice short chat with eugenie even if it was for a brief moment since he had to leave like 5 minutes later from when i JUST came due to his class at 12pm. HAHAHA, kantha was pretty jovial as usual. Love the feller, always cheerful! Wished he had played pool though, i doesn't seem interested really, but that's all GONNA CHANGE!
*evil grins & rubs hands together*
So yeah, when Gene left, we played pool until almost 1pm then we stopped and chat while waiting for the OTHERS to come. BTW, ahaha, i had a blast playing pool with Joyce, ehehe, one-on-one. The funny thing was, when i didn't aim for any pocket for the ball to go in, i ended up shooting it IN a pocket anyways!! Had a couple of nice shots, i very bangga now. *beams* WAHH, felt good, eventhough it wasn't done intentionally. *laughs*


I had a couple of candid and non-candid shots while chatting and waiting for the others to arrive from their classes.



ME and pretty Joyce at the pool place =)




















Guys chatting (kian chee, kantha, sireesak, kae yi)



















Future models, candid shot and they still look good!

Soon, at about 1 pm like that Yoke Han, Gavin, and Priya came! AHAHA, finally! Coz we got bored at the pool place and we were kinda hungry too! Owhya, Kae Yi belanja us Pizza for lunch!! He was basically the organizer of this gatheringlah, memang we all know he gonna belanja us since he said so in the beginning. =P


I didn't take much pics at Pizza Hut tho. I guess we're too hungry to care about that. AHHAHA, but here's some while waiting for a nice table to fit ALL of us, can't remember how many already coz eventually got summore people at came a lil later, like su yi, yin fei, henry, amreeta, and mayne. *grins* quite a number of ppl were there. Let me count *one, two, tree...etc...fourteen!* Yeah, about 14 ppl were there including MUAH! We had Pepperoni, Island Supreme, Hawaiian, and Masala.....Mmmmm Mmmmmm Goooood!




















PRETTY mayne!

The atmosthpere there was quite noisylaaaa, coz ya knowlah, what to expect when you've got a gif group of noisy college kids there. Anyways, there was surpisingly alot of SriKl students which hogged up MOST of the tables there. Ahahaha Gavin and Kae Yi were like giving cock stares at them when they weren't looking. Ehehehe, coz there were these 3 Sri KL kids who were like occupying the 2 tables beside us in which we needed to join with ours to make one NICE long table. When in the end, we finally got an extra table to join with ours, then only those 3 kids moved...AHHAA, damn funny! Frust alsolah we all susah payah trying to hint to them that we needed those tables. *grins* but tak baik tu....

Joyce had to leave earlier after her meal, thus leaving us all behind, me also *sobz*. So after a little chat and inside jokes in which i have no clue what the heck is it all about, since i don't usually hangout with them, and it's been ages since i've done so, we headed on to the AC pool AGAIN. Ehehee, college people just can't get their minds off of POOL.

We eat......breathe......and LIVE pool! Hey, if you add an "R" there, looks like liveRpool! *grins*, thought you ought to know =P

*thinks*

Owhya, there was alot of camwhoring involved when the guys were playing pool. Gosh, mostly taken by Su Yi's camera. She'll send me the pics soon, got alot! Will post them up in my Multiply webby as soon as i've got it, won't be showing it on blogspot though, so here's the link http://www.sweei.multiply.com/

I love showing people pictures as "A PICTURE IS WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS", as the saying goes anyway.

Well, after the camwhoring business and the pool stuff, we chatted for a while, then we departed at about 5 something. Ehehee, everybody went back home, but guess what?!?! NOT ME! i went to the *yes, you've guessed it*......THE TUCSJ LIBRARY! wahhhh, how can this girl love the library soo much that it is considered her second home you ask??
...the Will to not wanna go home baby, it's the will.

Face it, i don't wanna be stuck at home! I'd rather be stuck at the library for some reason. I guess caused when i'm out, i'd like to STAY OUT. And plus, since i'm nicely all dressed up, might as well show the world! ahahaa *winks*

So back to the library i go, was chatting with my mates again, namely, Joyce, Kish, Kae Yi and Lee Winn. So then this is how roughly my conversation with Kae Yi was at like 6 sumthing...

KY :wahhh, so kesian one you're still at the library

ME : Kesian?..where got kesian, it's not that bad
KY : sure ah...
ME : yeah
KY : What time you going back?
ME : errr, about 8 sumthing, i plan on staying here till my fam fetches me when its time to go out for dinner
KY : Wahhh, so late! I'm going to FTZ with Henry and his fren at 8 sumthing. I can teman you before that since i see you so kesian have to wait until 8 something.
ME : HEY, not a bad plan! Lets play NFS!! i love racing!
KY : owh, you want to go to cc? can also i come meet up with you at 7 sumthing so we can play before your parents come.
ME : OK! set!

Yepz....i was pretty excited that i won't be stuck at the library for too long and also coz it's gonna be my FIRST time at the TFZ, owh heck my first time at ANY cyber cafe place! So yeah, i was chatting away until KY gave me a ring at 7:10 pm to say tht he's here at the college already. *wheeee* Off i GO!

Ya know what i learnt? i learnt that the top and bottom CC is different in terms of price, equipment and atmostphere. Here is for those noobs put there reading this who has never been to the FTZ at AC before.

Price : Top (RM2 per hour)

Bottom (RM2.20 per hour)

Equipment: Top (the monitor size is smaller than the bottom, ahaha, dunno exactly
the resolution but you get what i mean)
Bottom (vice versa)

Atmostphere: Top (noisier as there are no headphones)
Bottom (not so noisy as ppl use these headphones, i think they're made to use it)

So yeah, thats roughly what i learnt, so correct me if i'm wrong or add something to my knowledge! Continuing where i left off, KY and I tried to play NFS Carbon together, but unfortunately we couldn't really sign up to play together and stuff, so we gave up, and KY suggested CS to me. I'm like "SURE!, why not? I haven't played that in my life!". AHAHA, gosh, damn funny wheyyyy me trying to figure out how to play CS. Gahhh, but it was kinda fun in a way, Ky was teaching me all kinds of strategies. GEeee, there was this one time we versus each other, he killed me quite fastlah...then i was like, EHH, you never teach me how to duck! Cheater, ahaha, i was standing right there out in the open, like a sitting duck waiting to be killed. Dunno how to duck and all. (=_=) And there was another time when we were challenging with the computer, i accidently shot one of my own teammates! Oklah, sorry, since i was a new player and all, i basically wanna live so i shot down everyone i set my lil beady eyes on. *grins* Then when we started all over again, right at the beginning, as i was walking, suddenly i died! As fast a lightning i tell you!! Then KY told me that my own teammates shot ME! And i'm like "What the hell for?!?!" Then he was like, "Cause you shot him down in the first place". And i'm like "WHAT?!?!...i didn't know computers can do THAT! geeee, they really hold grudges man. Stupid computer *sulks*". *sigh* so after a couple of times dying, ehehe, KY suggested we play another game. So i DESPERATELY said "YES, pls do!"

OK, so we didn't know what other games to play since he's not really familiar with the others except NFS carbon and for me, don't even ask! So yeah, in the end we played NFS Carbon eventhough we couldn't really challenge each other but it was still fun. I somehow was a lil sad as they ONLY had Carbon. I'm more of Underground or Most Wanted. Anyways, soon my dad called at about 8:20pm to meet up for DINNER. So overall we played for 55 minutes! Just nicelah. I payed for the time spent there for the both of us, since KY treated us for lunch. That was the least i could dolah for the time being. Ky was nice enuff to accompany me to the place where my parents were waiting in the car.
HOLY MOLY! on the way, i slipped!! ISH, so memalukan, but thx god it wasn't the kind of slip where i would fall on my arse, it was the kinda fast slip, but that balance could be regained fast as well. I hope it makes sense. EHEHE, or maybe it's just that my sense of balance is TOO outstanding! *beams* ahahahah.

Anyways, i saw the "TIT BITS" sign on the way and told KY about it. He was like, "Really? but it thought that's how it was supposed to be spelled??". Like WTF?!?! i just gave him a stare and said "It's supposed to be spelled as 'tid' not 'tit'". Then he said tht he'll look it up in the dictionary. *sigh*

BUT ya know what, i just looked it up in the internet and I found out that the spelling was indeed *drum rolls pls*
............"TITBITS"!!!
So yeah, i admit that i was wrong. EHEHE, but still, i wanna make sure the right spelling...if you guys wanna help do research about it, pls do yeah! Would greatly appreaciate it. I JUST had to tell you guys out there too! Cause as we all know....
Sharing is caring!

SO spread the knowledge that you've gained! K, i'm tired of blogging, gotta get ready to go out with my fren, manggalaa now!

~cheeriO~



5 comments:

Bena said...

I am not invited? *whines*
Wow you sure had a very long and and fun day. You are having a 2 months break while I am here suffering college! wah!

Swee said...

I'm not incharge of this outing my dear. If i was, then i would gladly invite you FIRST! Gahh, but this 2 months holiday will be my last holiday for the whole diploma course. I won't have anymore hols after that, meaning no breaks inbetween my last 3 semesters. So it'll be quite intensive for. Besides, internship coming!!blahh, pretty freaked out about that for my 5th sem. We're going out tomorrow honey to the night market and chinatown outing, so cheer UP! *grins* and also, the UV Nation. I really hope you can make it for that one. pls pls pls pls pls!! you gotta go!...dunno who else going, besides lee winn and sireesak!!! so i need you to back me up!..aahahaha
~cheeriO~

Anonymous said...

Yea.. we wud definitely invite u dear!!!

And YES!!! I live on POOL!! Currently taht's it. It's all gonna be over. HAHA, got 2 find some new outlet 4 stress la. Nikki is too jumpy and 'man jang' adey. *chuckles*

OooooOooo going 2 China Town as well. But not gonna stay long la. I PRAY i can convince dad not 2 tag along. *sweats* Even mum was ok about it.
---Joyce--

Kish said...

Haha, looks like someone had a ton of fun yesterday. ;) And a good education in FTZ 101 : Introduction to cybercafes. Lol. And...apparently tidbit can be spelt as titbits. No problem there. haha, hope the shop owner doesn't take up a defamation suit against u. :P Then again, u also gave them free publicity, haha.

Anonymous said...

i have been following this blog for some time now, good job by the way