Monday, May 28, 2007

Warning: Vulgar words involved!!! *sirens*

Well! Finally, I feel that I have something interesting to blog about! Ehhehehe

Yesterday i had quite a fun time driving around to the Pasar Raya Ria (near my section) and to the McDs drive thru at night. AHHHH, damn syiok, there were hardly any cars around. It was like cruising around baby, just plain cruising.....

I think i'm beginning to be more comfortable driving now ever since my dad left for China on a business trip *grins*. So the car is all left in the hands of my sis and I. But of course, since my sis is working, she would be hogging up the car *dammit* *sulks*. Anyway, Dad will be coming home soon tomorrow i guess. So yeah! Hope he brings something back, like he always does. Mostly end up being chocolates, tea stuff, and errrr, more chocos. Wait a minute here?!? is he trying to fatten us up? or he knows that we're DEPRESSED lil kids at home and need chocos to soothe our sad sad soul? Well, whichever works for ME! As long as there's food involved!

Yesterday night I did some chatting with radhz before he leaves for Amsterdam tonight (11pm), we were talking about Family Guy and South Park. So yeah, i've never actually watched Family and South Park till yesterday on youtube. I heard from friends that Family Guy was banned in Msia and blah blah blah. Actually when i watched it, i didn't really feel attracted to it for some reason. I guess for me the Simpsons are like one of the BEST out there already. So FG didn't really leave an impression on me excpet for tht creepy horny old dude. *yeeeeeshhhh* GROSSSS! Grandpa whatever.

So then i had enough of FG and moved on to South Park! AHAHHAA, HOLY MOLY! Well, i didn't really watch south park the REAL cartoon, I more of watched the Harry Potter dubbed in SP style. OMG, i loved it!! i couldn't stop laughing my ass of on the 1st one tht i laid my eyes on. Seriously man, i even spread the link out to Radhz, Kish, Sireesak and Jay (but he watched it and gave me another link to check out which was equally shit ass funny yet sad at the ending, it's called Charlie the Unicorn, the video is posted right below the South PArk & HP vid, HAHAHA, i think i'll get annoyed with the name Charlie if i ever do watch it again *laughs* ). So yeah, i got GOOD feedbacks from them about the vid. So go checkout the video aightz. It's the same one that these dude had to watch coz i made them to. *EVIL GRIN*


WARNING: Lots of F*** and S*** my b**** being used here. But NO WORRIES! They are all used in a funny FUNNY way possible for your entertainment! But if you don't wanna watch it, then i'd suggest that you RUNAWAY and CLOSE YOUR EARS you ********************** coz this video is gonna AUTO PLAY it for YA! muahahahah. *phew* glad that worked out jusssssst fine.....well, yeah, i'd suggest that you don't watch it if it is against your moral ******* values.


I ENJOY, U ENJOY , WE ENJOY!

SOUTH PARK & HARRY POTTER


Quote Hermione, "Holy shyte duuude..". Well here's the moral of the story, *thinks* owhya! DON'T YOU EVER DARE swear to your parents, friends, relatives (maybe) ahahaha, but you can definitely swear in a blog. That would be fine with me. =). Happy swearing...!


CHARLIE THE UNICORN


Credits to Jay for showing me this video, hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did....candy mountain charlieeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Kish said...

Haha, the teacher's voice is really screwed up! "fook" lol. The ending is still the best though, "holy shyt duude!" :P

Swee said...

ahahhaha, love these two vids. They're aoo freaking funny! the unicorn bit lame lah, but it was still entertaining. Damn cathcy man the candy mountain song..eheheh

Kish said...

SHUNNNN the non believer! SHHHUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN! LOL. Gonna be a significant decrease in the number of kids being named charlie after ppl watch that video.

CHAAAAARRRRRLLIEEEEEEEEE! Lol, damn irritating...