Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scaryyy Night

Gah, i can't post up any pics at the moment but what the heck, i'll keep blogging stil-lah. EHEHE, aint nothing gonna STOP me now. Except food that is. Mmmmm, keropok lekor *drools*.

Well, a few weeks ago at night at about say 10pm?, before my finals, i was upstairs studying as usual. When suddenly i heard my dad's voice booming. I thought he was scolding my sis or something, so all these images of a wrecked up car went flashing by my head. OHNO, sis is gonna get into alot of trouble if she crashed the car (she did it twice i think). But NO, it wasn't the case for that night *THX GOD*.

EHEHE, as i was sooo concerned for what was goin on downstairs (actually i couldn't concentrate at all reading my notes, ehehe, we're humans anyway, caring souls =P), i stopped what i was doing and lay down on the floor so i could hear what was the ruckess was all about. From what i heard was, my sis telling my dad about what had happened a few minutes ago. GOSH, this was getting interesting.

Ok, my sis had to park the Wira at the empty lot near the playground, as my dad's Hyundai was parked infront of the house. So while she was almost approaching our house, she saw this guy (he's a guard for a corner house wayy down from our lane) standing below the streelight looking at our car (Hyundai). So then he suddenly approached my sis and confronted her about something. Obviously my sis was abit freaked outlaaaa, this total stranger staring at out car and under the street light! So the light was like focusing on the dude.

Like something from out of a detective story book!

Anyway, he was actually a really nice guy! HAHAHA, phew! *sweats* He was actually informing my sis that recently there was this guy in a Kancil car eyeing our Hyundai. So obviously he was saying these things so that we would be more cautious of where we put our carlah. GOSH, imagine that! Our car would have been stolen if my dad continuously left his car parked outside at night. Then dad would be SOOOOOO freaking PISSEDD, you dun wanna see him get pissed i tell youuuu. TRUST ME!And that car of his is like his PRIDE and JOY. So don't mess with it. ehehehe. So now my Gollum errr i mean my dad parks his preciousssssss in the porch to protect it fromwho ever that fellar is. =P

So the moral of the story is to make sure you park your car inside! Don't think that it's safe to leave it out, then one fine day you wake up to fine it GONE..... So i hope tht this blog has advised you and your parents to be more aware of where they park their preciousssssss...*grins*

~cheers guys~


4 comments:

Bena said...

I park mine way inside. Haiyo... never park precious outside. If precious so precious , must park inside wan... ish... but the kancil man part, very freaky.

Swee said...

YEAHH i know!...silly Kancil man. My dad still parks his Wira outside coz it's not his precious at all, ahahaha, it's the company car thats why...*grins* smarrrttt

Kish said...

LoL, like the part where the guy pops into the street light, ahaha, suspense only. Well, at least he was kind enough to let u all know. Guy in the kancil tak puas with kereta buatan malaysia maybe... :P

Swee said...

HAHAHA, yealah tu. memang tak puas hati dgn kereta kancil. ehehee, that guy is like god's sent. and the heavenly lgihts will be the street light. *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh*