Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hard workk!!

Well! I've finally settled with my blog design. Not much really, but i'm darn happy about it FOR NOW. AHAHA, susah payah i tell you editing the design to see what works and what doesn't. Me and Kish were like spending alot of time and effort into personalising our blogs, ehehe, Kish on the other hand, ended up sticking to the templates after all those time choosing a nice customized blog design but to his despair, it had to be a classic setting. So terpaksalah, use the templates set by blogspot. NOW Kish, Ben and I are using the black design template!!! Woohoo!

The BLACK TRIO as i call it. Sweeeeeeeeet!

I'm really excited to finnaly put up a blogpost after being bugged by benny gal all this while. Ehehe, good thing too. I felt that my blog has been deprived of NEW, worth-reading blogs. I don't feel like looking at my old blogs tht i brought forth from friendster, but i just brought it over to make my blogs complete. Like all of my hardwork joined into one. Besides, i still LOVE my Rain blog!!! Will Cherish it forever!! I will post up more LONG blogs like how i used to in friendster.

~Laters~

4 comments:

Bena said...

yay... black is the new... black. HAHAHA... well glad you blogged! Must blog more k? oh yeah I saw kishy's blog. hahaha... classic template. awww! now must ask joyce to blog too.

Kish said...

haha, yea its the classic template, but i got my fav pic up, n will try to add music soon...so not too bad lar. if i find anything worth embedding in your blogs i'll be sure to let ya know. getting a digital clock like on prass blog right now, thanks for the link Sweets!

Swee said...

HAHAHA, yeay!! nice of you gusy to comment. Feels good tht my blog is being frequented! ahahaa, yes, i will keep blogging, but something wrong! i can't seem to post up pics guys. =( right wehn i'm so interested in blogging, i'm having trouble with uploading them pics. uwaaaaaa, i'll try to rectify it ASAP. thx guys for the supposrt. and owhya! MUST make joyce get ont too!

Bena said...

girl... typo...