Friday, May 11, 2007

A bloody damn GOOD time!


Hey again!
I had a pretty DAMN GOOD day last Friday and Saturday.
I think this will be one PRETTY DAMN LONG BLOG! Last Friday if you didn’t know was the Intercollege dance competition which was held at the Taylor’s Subang. We had class on Friday which was from 8 to 10am, then after that my friends and I chilled out at the Chinese shop downstairs. Soon Audrey and I left for the Asia CafĂ© to meet up with Benita, Mike, Joyce, Kae Yi, and Henry for a game of pool. I was really excited to hangout with them all again! Ahahah, and also pool is really fun! I think I’m improving (hope so). Anyways, Audrey blended in well with my friends, especially Joyce since both of them LOVE watching ANIME. Hahaha, I’m no anime fan actually, dunno why I’ve lost the interest in it. I guess the work load from college prevented me from watching too much TV. So after the CUN time playing pool with them (minus Henry, he left early), everyone went back home by 2:45pm except Audrey and Joyce. So we chilled out at the AC for a late lunch. Soon after, Joyce had to go as it looked like it was going to rain, as she had to walk to Sait Yie’s house.


OK, so then there were Audrey and I along chatting at our lovely table at the Open space there right beside the FTZ. I felt tempted to go play something. But then we decided to call Jennifer (a former classmate of ours that had to drop the communication course and go to A-levels due to her parent’s disapproval of her to go into the communication field, we’re all sad to know that she had to leave, as she was one damn perky girl!). So luckily she had time to spare to chill with us at the AC! *yay* I finally saw her again after like a year later! Ehehe, she looked really good! So after a few mins talking to her and taking a few pics, she had to leave for her dance practice as their performance was the 1st UP! Gotta practice more to get it right!


OK...so there we were again, alone, ahahaha, so I decided to call Jay up to chill with us poor lil sad case bored out of our ASSes gurls cause we remembered that he would want to meet up with us if we were at the AC on Friday eve. *grins* .So he said he would meet up with us at 4:30pm, hehe, and guess what time he came…4:31pm! The nerve of HIM to come 1 minute LATE! THE NERVE I TELL YOU! Bwhahahahaha, nolah, he was pretty darn punctual, something I really admire about him. Gawd, when he and Audrey talked about computer games, I was like silent, coz I really can’t relate! I was so blur. The only game that I really love is RACING! Gotta love it! I’m no strategy person. Hehe. Soon at 5:15pm, my dad called to come fetch Audrey and I back to my place so we could get ready for the night. So I asked Jay playfully to come over at my place too. And he gave me one look of surprise! Ahaha, then said, “Did you just asked me out to go over to your place? What ever happened to protocol?!!”. HAHAHA, geez, boys….what to dolah, weird species. SCREW the steps that’s what I’d say!


Audrey and I had a blast playing with Russell in my room. HHAHAHAA, lots of laughs here and there. CUTE RUSSELLL!!! Kept playing on and on and on. K, so we left my crib at 6:45pm to the Intercollege Dance Comp. The atmosphere there was not bad. SWEEEETTT. I got the last goodie bad, talk about lucky!

Jennifer was the vice president of their dance club!! Miss her loads! Really glad that their event was a success. Dear Alvey from Channel V was there to be the charming host for the night. Eeheheh, was so excited to see him.


The performance by this group with sooooo many people (15 people I think) was AWESOME!!!!! I tell you! Or maybe Rain’s song was chosen and his dance moves were imitated by them. Hmmmm, ahaha, lack of creativity is what I would give them for copying Rain’s HAWT moves. BUT BUT BUT, they do have different styles of dances there. Pretty cun! Good use with the glow sticks. But they won 3rd place, not bad, but with RM500, what can you do?!?! Ahaha, when Alvey asked one of the guys what are they gonna do with the money, he said “errr, supper??” ehehehe, good answer.


Our college’s performance was awesome! It was a joy to watch them dance! I got goose bumps watching them. SERIOUSLY! But honestly I felt it abit messy, but I could feel their passion for dance through their facial expression, which made it really nice to watch. Glad I was there to support them all.

Hehhe, when the results were announced, I was pretty darn satisfied with the winners really. The grand prize winners especially! *grins* hotties I tell you! Breakdancers and B-boyz they were.

OK, here comes the cun part! Open floor for ALL to strut their stuff and do their thing! Hehehe, got abit of conflict between 2 of my frens that but I won’t divulge into that to yall. So Benita, Audrey and I danced like nuts. Then Audrey had to go, so Ben and I went to the AC to yam cha b4 we head on home. The day was really worth every bit of my time and money, enjoyed it to the maximum! I’ve come to realize that college life is one of the best times to chill, hang and to go for lots and lots of events. I wouldn’t want to regret when I’m older missing out on these cool stuff by being a good girl, saving money and staying at home “studying”.
I’m gonna enjoy my college life to the MAX, NO REGRETS!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ALrights! Now for my lovely cun and aching Saturday! It was the BOMB! It was a GOOD CHARLOTE day for me. Ehehe, no pun intended. Erm, tho I’m not really a fan of Good Charlote, Karen scored 4 tix to their night concert. Audrey on the other hand, got 2 VIP tix. So Audrey and Karen went for the VIP while Karen gave Kerry and I 2 of her tix. *grins* Really nice of her!
My day started of with meeting up with them at Parade at 3pm as there was an autograph session with Good Charlote at 3:30pm. AHAHA, I was really shocked to know that they were going to have an autograph session there of all places! I found this out through an email I got from Bimbit.com. If they didn’t send me that email, my friends and I would be like so missing out on the action! So were there at parade, I came the latest, ehehe, can’t help it. 3 of my mates were already in line. The crowd was big, not huge but big.


Being TRUE celebrities they were, they came at like 4:40pm? Somewhere around there-lah. Well all I know is that they definitely were LATE, as expected. Anyways, there were many false alarms, ahahaha, really funny tho! When the people screamed, I looked around to find that there were a few Malay boys in the lift going up to the top floor and waving down at the people. Ahaha, what a bunch of suckers man these fans. Basically they got excited when someone was in the lift! Geez. Anywho, Kerry and I took lots of pics at the top 1st floor for the fun of it while Karen and Audrey waited for their turn to meet ang greet with them. Unfortunately, Karen couldn’t get her chance as only their latest CD album was allowed to be autographed by them, but I was this one girl who asked them to sign her guitar…ISH, UNFAIR! Audrey got her wish though *grins*..good for her! Benita came later on…as you can see a pic of me and her…

Ahahaha, there was this fun part where Paul was looking up at our direction, Ben and I got excited we grinned and waved enthusiastically! He smiled back and waved at us and continued signing. HAHAHA, Paul and Dean were really funny and playing around there while the other 3 guys were pretty much serious with signing and greeting the fans. Soon we had to leave to go to Bukit Jalil, so we said our goodbyes to Benny, wished she could come with us though. We took the KTM and Starline there. It was fun on the way, people getting lost, same goes for US! OK, skip the boring part!

Karen and Audrey separated from us as they were in the VIP section so there was left Kerry and her friends and ME! K, while we were in the concert, there were a lot of HOTTIES I tell you! Like soooooo hawt…ehehe, I even secretly took a picture of this tall rocker looking westerner beside us. *sigh*, what to do when you have a camera, might as well use it to its full use. The MTV VJs were there, Colby, Utt, Denise, and Fazura. Colby was really funny! The concert started at 8:40pm, One Buck Short started off first, honestly, to me their music wasn’t my cup of tea, so it was a pretty boring start for me. Then soon, Estranged performed, WOW, they were really good! Then soon Jason Lo performed! I really enjoyed both Estranged and JLO’s music especially "Old Newspaper". Those 3 local performers performed like 4 song each like that.

Ahahahaa, Gosh, my feet ached like HELL from standing for SO LONG! ISHH, my poor feet. Good Charlote only got on at like 10pm. FINALLY! And about time too! By the time they got on, most of my energy left me already from screaming and jumping for the 1st 3 group of performers. So I was abit tired. Honestly, I was waiting for the concert to end. Everytime, I would think that the song that they’re singing would be the last. But I stand corrected countless times. *sigh*…but they’re performance was really good! Not great but GOOD! The lighting effect was pretty awesome, props to the people who invested a lot of hardwork into making this event a huge success! Keep it UP! It was a FUN and entertaining night.
HEre we are waiting for AUdrey's mom to come pick us up. REally nice of EM!


*sigh* I’m pretty tired of writing this blog. Need to get my ass of the chair and get a life! ~ZZZZZ~ ....
BTW, for more pics and videos, pls visit my multiply account http://www.sweei.multiply.com/

No comments: