Friday, May 11, 2007

Buzy buzy BEE

Buzy buzy BEE
Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night! Ahhh, today was the last day for my mid-term exam! whee,it's really nice to experience a TEMPORARY feeling of FREEDOM! BEHOLD-blakh...fergot what i wanted to say ady...neverm. GOsh, something freaky has happened to my hp! i can't seem to sms ppl now. Everytime it will fail when i'm trying to send an sms! Is there such thing as a hp VIRUS??? Coz if there is, then mine has got it. *sniff* poor baby...p/s i've still got lots of credit and the expiry date is on the 18th of Sept, so don't think i didn't check whey and so fast think my phone got VIRUS without checking the essentials. Ahaha,just though i'd point that out, so you don't get any ideas on me. =P
Ahh, missing all of my high school friends and Tumble Tot friends as well. Since my one week hols is next week, i'm gonna VISIT Joyce they all next week Friday! wooohooo! can't wait...even if it's only for 1 hour, it'll still be fun!So on that Friday i like plan to spend the whole day out! so here's my master plan:
11am: Reunite with the gang!
12pm: Depart with the gang..Come onlah guys, skip those classes of your and spend time with ME!
12pm-7pm: Lepak somewhere with Audrey(hopefully)...if not i just chill with myself at Parade and get my last months pay! ehehehe)
7pm onwards: Meet up with Audrey, Jacqkie, Calyn and other college mates to watch a play called Mouse Trap at the Taylor's Subang.
So tht my so-called "master" plan...ahahah,short and simple...Ahh, gonna get a lil hole in ma pocket as well, need to shop for prezzies during next week...sooo many ppls bday coming soon man...Gosh, who created the idea of giving prezzies on ppls bday anyway?? I for one would like to know, and imagine giving him/her a black eye...*giggles* just kidding...not that i don't enjoy receiving giftslaaa...I DO!...
Gonna be buzy buzy next week...

No comments: