Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Urgh.

Arghhh....last 2 weeks and this week is considered to be "Piss Me Off" week..... Know why? Well all you happy people out there with perfect little lives and reading this blog entry to laugh, criticize, or even bitch about this...wtf am i getting to here? i'm so confused...anyways, scratch that last sentence ya...

It's because I'm PISSED as PISSED can be!

Fate somehow decided, "Let's piss Sweei off! Since we've nothing else better to do in the world"

Well, HA HA, kiss my ass .... suckers...

I'm such in a bad mood right now, but thankfully I have chocolates beside me, minty ones too. So it helps a little...Without it, i'd be fuming right now and I think the keyboard will melt.

Shitlah, i'm scarred for life... Let me tell you what happened, that fate so conveniently decided / desired.

Last last week, i got lots of scratches from Chloe (refer to entry entitled "Ouch motherrrr..."). Out of what was like more than 10 scratch marks, only 2 are permanent scars. Urgh. Disfiguring my thighs.

Last week, we had our proPassion Fund Raising Bazaar. And my arm terkena a blob of bloody hot oil. Damn sakit! and now there's a round mark that looks like a mole. A rather fugly looking mole. Urgh.

Yesterday, I tripped over Kerry's shoes and the end of my right heel scratched my left leg. Talk about unlucky... Urgh.

Proof of my clumsiness...

Today, to start things off, my knee got scratched by the very sharp plastiky corner of Denise's big ass file... It hurt. Urgh.

Files can hurt a person...

Next, when I went home, as usual my dogs greeted me. This time I had a close eye on Chloe, I was trying to teach her not to jump by praising her when she's on all fours. BUT DAMN!!!! I'm really pissed! When she jumped again, I stepped back but couldn't avoid in time, so she managed to leave a longgggggggggggggggggggggg mark on me all the way down. FUCK! Longest one ever!

My "lovely" collection..

Close of up "Chloe 1". My scar for life...

Note to everyone: When I curse with the "F" word, that means i'm really pissed. Sorry ya, if this totally contradicts my sweet and innocent lil girl image. I'm in the heat of the moment here. So leave me to syiok sendiri k. I know i might regret after this, but like i said, i'm in the heat of the moment. =S

But no, the fun doesn't stop there... After dinner from a Seafood Restaurant that me and my family went to just now. On the way out, there were some people on the way towards the staircase, so I decided not to block their way (being the polite girl that I am) and used the ramp instead.

OH MY LORD! I slipped big time! Moreover, i said "....Fuckkkerrrr" and did some funky Kung Fu shyt pose just to balance myself out. Apparently, being nice and polite still won't get you on fate's good side. Urgh.

Damn memalukan weih I swear... In front of an old uncle with a walking stick summore....

Anyways, when I went home, same thing happened, dogs got excited , but this time....it wasn't Chloe... It's was my own baby RUSSELL! He left 2 scratch marks on me! *wtf* I'm so going to give all my meat to Dodger now since he's the only one that never hurt me in any physical way.

HaH! In your face Russ and Chloe! In your face! Who's the owner now huh *pffftttt*

Haih...

Each week, I'm scarred... with a hint of embarrassment. Urgh.

URGH!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

KESIAN!!!!dets all i can say

Swee said...

i know...*sobz*...I damn sweei weih, literally...

Bena said...

haiyo want to swear , swear la. no need to explain all, who gives a fuck right? hahahaha

first of all, join the club. I am also damn clumsy and forgetful. I always somehow fall down and knock over stuff. and yeah, blur la of course, but u blurer.

except kena scratches from dogs la haha

you r like my friend la, all clumsy and stuff, just that hers kinda worst still cause in one day, a motorcycle banged her car and the driver, who happened to be a policeman got hurt. sent him to hospital her car banged the divider and 2 of her tire got busted ahahaha... somemore one time she got somebody else's pangsai on her face. XD

wish you luck la girl. just dont get urself killed... CHOOOOIIII touch wood

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Swee said...

Bena: OWHHH that pangsai story that you just HAD to tell us during dinner time. lol. It had not much of an effect on me, but it did on the guys. Hillarious. Dang, damn sad weih that day of hers. Well then, guess i gotta count my lucky stars after reading her story.

Erm, I'm clumsy but not that forgetful...heck, where'd you get that idea from? Did i mention in my blog a situation whereby i was portrayed as forgetful??? Aiyaiyaii.

I'll get scratch more next week, i can feel it in my bones. lol

Anonymous said...

swee!
heh i get scratched all the time too but no scars tho.
ever thought of clipping your dog’s nails? I don’t, and I have a new clipper if you want.
and speaking of pangsai, my friend had horse dung in her mouth once! Fell off her horse screaming and had a mouthful. XD

Swee said...

Tsuming: HEY! haha, it's been a while since i've received a comment from you.

Well, you must be blessed with good skin...lucky you. Hahaha, either that or your dog don't deeply scratch you. I kinda lost my clipper. Can't seem to find it anywhere! It just disappeared.

Ewww!! Horse dung?? you kidding me?!? damn gross weih. Hahahahahhaa, omg, bet you were laughing when you heard that or SAW it happening right in front of your eyes. I know i would laugh my ass off..hehe

Anonymous said...

The scratches are quite deep sometimes, bleeds even.
So if you want I have 2 new ones, need to find them 1st tho.
Ah no she told me… best part is when she went to wash up, she hosed herself and spoiled her phone which was in her pocket! Laughed my ass off!
So cheer up! Shit happens, and it could be worse XD

Swee said...

Hahah, it's oklaaa, i'll feel damn bad if those clippers weren't bought on my own. hehehe.

HEY! you know what?? That last sentence totally got me smiling. "Shit happens, and it could be worse"

So true, so true. I guess that should be my motto now.. *grins*