Saturday, March 1, 2008

Rock Climb, 2nd & 3rd time

Rock climbing once again... AMAZING

Yesterday was the mark of our, or more specifically, MY 3rd time rock climbing at Summit USJ in exactly a week!

However, the second and third time I didn't pay as I didn't really plan to rock climb at all, just wanted to tag along. But in the end, I rock climbed the one that didn't need the harnest. Hehe, so basically I climbed rocks for freeeeeeeeeeee together with some of the others who didn't pay as well.

Here's the 2nd day of panjat batu...



Karen, Daren, Jacqkie and I were watching Denise, Shaneil, Ryan and Audrey rock climb


Shaneil and Denise gearing up.


Karen and I got bored, so we decided to climb the one without the harnest.


Hehe, damn cute weih.

Here's a video Audrey recorded (didn't know)...haha, damn funny.



Moving on to our 3rd day of our rock climbing adventure...

Daren finally managed to climb all the way to the top! Big contrast from my last video of him in the previous rock climbing post where he got stuck halfway and gave up.


Whoohoooo, his victory pose with Jacqkie. So proud of him =P



Here's a hilarious video of Daren's pain...omfg


Guys can suffer by rock climbing, be afraid, be very afraid...


Shaneil trying out the hard ones. Yikes, almost there... good effort though, damn hard!!



Hehehe, here's some pic I took with kerry with and without her acknowledgment. *cheeky grin*
Apparently she was too distracted to Shaneil's skills that she didn't notice I was nicely snapping away like nobody's business. lol




Btw, she looks like she looked into the camera. BUT NO! She's still oblivious to it! Wahahaha

Here's Daren wanting me to record his ability to rock climb. Hahaha, showing off abitlaa after conquering it with ease as compared to it last time.



Climbs like a true Donkey Kong...*grins*

Cheers!

No comments: