Thursday, March 6, 2008

Step Up 2 : The Streets

Today my mates and I went to catch Step Up 2: The Streets movie at Summit.




Gosh, ... it ... was ...the ...BOMB!

No words can explain the chuntedness of the choreography and dance moves that is in this movie.

I can honestly say that this is by far THE best dance movie i've ever watch.

There was even one time I was thissssssssssss *measures index finger and thumb to form a very very small opening of about 0.5cm* close to clapping when a dance performance ended. Fuuhhhh, so close to doing so, but thankfully, my senses came flooding to me.

Here's just a video clip to get you excited to watch it in the cinemas or wherever.



The main girl in this movie I feel did not fair herself as a great dancer with much energy as compared to the others. Sometimes feels like she's got not much skills than just shaking that booty of hers aggressively.

I'm like, is that it???...

BUT, she did this really awesome dance when she was with the guy at the ending, during the competition. Gotta give her props for that, that was dope man..! hehe

I've also noticed in this movie is that that they're trying to say that you should not judge someone's dancing skills by just their outer appearances. DANG, so true so true.

Another one, DANCERS GET THE HOT CHICKS no matter what! Even if it means if they're a lil or quite geeky looking. WAHAHAHAHA, take note to all those dudes out there. IF you can dance, got the skills and energy to move, you can make it far man (with a girl that is).

Alright, i don't want to talk so much about the movie and end up giving away spoilers and what not, so...

Conclusion: I'm so going to get the OST of this! By hook or by crook I shall get it! Everyone should watch this movie. You won't regret it.


Now, next up on my list of movies to watch is...

*drumrolls*




WHOOWHOO!

Should be nice...

No comments: