Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Backstreet Boys

Today, at 5 something...

...it was raining cats & friggin obese dogs!!!

Gosh darn heavy rain I tell you...It's like the heavens above has a water pipe burst or something that even God couldn't fix it in time for me to catch my bus.

Dad picked me up at 6pm from college due to me missing my 5:15 bus (class ended 15 mins late, supposed to end at 5pm, *dammit* or rather *no dammit*) and also since he was nearby stuck in a jam. So thought he'd pick me up instead of the usual me waiting for the 6:15 bus and waiting for him at either Subang Parade or Taylor's main campus.

Still raining, but this time, not obese cats and dogs, but rather, the nice and normal pitter patter of God finally getting the hang of fixing burst pipes. Wonder if rain can be considered heavens piss if since alchohol is considered to be the devil's piss...Hmmm, ponder ponder....

Anyways, on the way back, the song "As long as you love me" by the Backstreet Boys back when they had better songs (=P) was being played on the radio. Then I was suddenly reminded...

Me: Eh, Di, of all the days, Backstreet Boys will be performing tonight...
Dad & Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA....
Dad: Is it? Oh yeah, today's the 27th, but then they'll be having it in Sunway Lagoon.
Me: yea, rain won't die wanlah, it's all wet there anyways.
Dad: But then the rain will stop by then, they'll only start at 9pm around that time.
Me: true true...


~END~

No comments: